admin 管理员组文章数量: 1086019
2024年4月18日发(作者:汇编语言程序设计在哪个平台)
谢谢你Thank you.
Mmm.
拜托Come on. What?
什么?
This is you.
你是这样的Oh...
Mmm. Mmm!
Mmm. Ah... water.
“水“太解渴了”
So quenching. That was pretty good.
做得很好我在给这斧头拍广♥告♥
I was shooting an ad for this ax. Mm-hmm.
这就像一场让木材变得性感的运动It was, like, a whole campaign to make wood sexy. 但你刚刚毁了它
But you just ruined it.
上传再说一次我很抱歉我以为我们要洗个蒸气浴
Once again, my apologies. I thought we were actually gonna take a schvitz. 我也希望可以伙计I wish I could, man. I-I need
to relax.
我需要放松一切都那么…Everything
不好而且…not
•我需要接受她已经走了 •是的I need to accept that she's gone. Yeah.
•是的•你的生活是百分百玩完了Yeah. Your life is 100% fubar.
诺拉走了你的凶手逍遥法外Nora's gone, your murderer is on the loose,
如果他们发现你恢复了记忆and if they ever find out that you got your memories back,
他们会再次来找你的they're gonna come after you again.
与此同时你被困在英格丽身边她是…如今的事情没那么好笑了对吧?
Mm-hmm. Oh, things aren't as funny today, are they?
■那些东西不是■谢谢宝贝Well, those things aren't.
各位这第一道菜Thanks, babe. for the first course, they've programmed 他们编写了美味的海鲜浓汤
a delightful seafood bisque. Mmm.
希望你们喜欢I hope you like it.
乔克先生更喜欢吃聪明或濒临灭绝的物种Mr. Choak prefers to eat intelligent
真的吗?
or endangered species. Really?
吃章鱼在社会上是可以接受的Well, it's socially acceptable to eat octopus, 它们比一个六岁的小孩更聪明
and they're more intelligent than a six-year-old child. 但是你不会吃小孩对吧?
But you don't eat kids, right?
没有人会吃小孩Nobody eats kids.
不会但我只是说那样很矛盾No, but I'm just saying it's a contradiction.
我们不吃小孩但我们吃章鱼、海豚或大猩猩We don't eat kids, but we eat octopus
or dolphin or gorilla.
■但我们是这样吗? ■好吧Do we, though?
那么现在谁想告诉我们他们最喜欢的更新部分?
Okay, so who wants to tell us their favorite part of the Update now?
•我来说可以吗? •好的请说Oh, I'll go. Can I go?
那种想要掰指关节的感觉Yes, please. I can go? Okay. You know that feeling when you try to crack your knuckle, 你不确定指关
节是否会D辟啪响
and it's straining, and you're not sure但当它发出声响时那是很令人满足的感觉
if the knuckle's gonna pop, but then it does in, like, a really satisfying way? 那是25美分而且那只是…太值得了It's 25 cents,
and it's just,
这个浓汤我想他们忘记了编程它的香味it's so worth it. This, uh, I think they forgot to program the scent. 我的天
Oh, my God.
让食物的香味更诱人Make the smell of the food more enticing.
好吧我会试试看但我想让你们知道Okay, I w山 try, but I just want you to know,
人工智能系统还在练习嗅觉我们不…Al system's still practicing sense of smell.
我不管香味提升!
We're I don't care. Smells up. Okay. Ba-ba-ba.
恶臭Oh.
哇好腥啊Wow. That is fishy.
这…这其实…很不错哇!
In-in a, it's actually in a really nice way. Wow.
就像楠塔基特的退潮一样Like low tide in Nantucket.
■是的•够了Yeah. That
f
s it. You're fired.
你被开除了你们所有人马上滚All of you, now, out.
快走Go! Go, go, go, go, go.
各位掰指关节我们请客Everyone, crack your knuckles.
宝贝It's on us. Please.
■不■对不起Sorry.
数码婴儿生成器Oh, my God. It's so cute.
我的天好可爱
高级客户警报!
该死!
Shit.
哟丽希是时候派出精英队了Yo, Leeshy, time to send in the varsity team.
你的头像有派对装吗?
Does your avatar have any party clothes?
我的头像是他妈的精品My avatar is a fucking knockout. Great.
•好极了 •好吧头像构建阿丽莎
Ooh, we got Berlin nightclub,有柏林夜♥总♥会♥、开罗迪斯科在船上喝酒?
Cairo disco.
Drinks on a boat?
或者老电影里的女仆Or maid in an old movie. How about you?
你呢?你准备好了吗?
You ready to roll?
这是我的第二天Uh, this is my second day. Uh-huh.
仍然不确定我们在做什么工作但…Still not exactly sure what it is that we do here, 所以…
So, socurrent events.
时事动态?
这里有人对即将举♥行♥的大选有任何兴趣还是…You know, anybody got a hot take on the upcoming
我上传后就不再关心那些东西了
Ugh, I stopped caring about that stuff这又有什么意义呢?我们又不能投票
after I uploaded. I mean, what's even the point? We can't vote.
好的是的投票从来没有什么好处Good. Yes. Nothing good ever came from voting.
妇女有投票权然后十年后Women got the right to vote, and ten years later, blammo!
发生了大萧条The Great Depression.
内森我很想知道你对最近自♥由♥超越遭受的攻击有何看法?
Nathan, Fm curious to know your thoughts about the recent attack on Freeyond.
■其实我不知道这件事■勒德人失控了Um, actually, I wasn't aware. The Ludds are out of control.
■你知道吗? ■是的You knew about that? Yeah. I like to stay informed, babe.
我喜欢随时了解情况宝贝勒德人让我害怕
The Ludds scare me. That Pastor Rob.
那个罗布牧师他们讨厌我们这种人他们无所不能They hate our kind and are capable of anything.
罗布牧师是个伪君子Pastor Rob is a hypocrite.
我爸在他离网前和他一起打壁球My dad played racquetball with him a few years ago, before he went off the grid, 他总是作弊
and he always cheated.
自♥由♥超越对我来说听起来不错Freeyond sounded good to me.
好吧我永远不会上传到自♥由♥超越Ha! I'd never upload to Freeyond.
人生总有赢家和输家There have to be winners and losers in life.
如果杨不存在我怎么知道我的生活有多好?
If Yang didn't exist, how would I knowhow good my life is?
•这就是她在这里的原因对吧? •嗯…什么?
That's why she's here, right?
这太荒谬了我们在谈论人类Wait, what? That's ridiculous. We
f
re talking about human beings.
不我同意内森的看法自♥由♥超越是个好主意Mm... Yeah, I agree with Nathan. Freeyond's a good idea.
为什么不让每个人都有机会?
I mean, why not let everyone have a shot?
给穷♥人♥一点我们在这里享受的东西Give the poor people even a smidgen
给辛劳一生的人的奖赏of what we enjoy here. A reward to those who toil their whole lives.
自♥由♥超越有一种我敬佩的开拓精神Freeyond has a kind of pioneer spirit that I admire.
人们建立自己的来世People building their own afterlives.
对没错乔克先生你看宝贝?
Yes. Exactly, Mr. Choak.
内森你不是说过你参与了 一个类似于自♥由♥超越的项目吗?
Yeah. You see, babe? Nathan, didn't you tell me that you, uh, you worked on a, on a project similar to Freeyond?
•有趣的故事…•一个项目这家伙?
Oh, uh, Uh, project? This guy? Yeah.
•是的•他从来没有谈过这个No, he's never talked about that, ever.
是的Right, right. Honestly, everybody, 老实说各位内森对过去几乎一无所知
Nathan barely remembers anything from his past.
他上传时记忆受到了很大的损伤His-his memories were pretty damaged when he uploaded.
是的有时候我甚至记不起我的名字Yeah, yeah, you know, sometimes I can't even remember my own name. 是内森布朗
It's Nathan Brown. Oh...
谢谢你Thank you.
天啊Oh, my. 鸡块
Chicken nuggets.
对英格丽说我们想要什么就点什么Yeah. Ingrid said we could order whatever we wanted.
你是个孩子You're a child.
嘿Hey.
你戴那个领结看起来很辣You look spicy in that bow tie.
我是认真的I mean it. It's an inside joke.
这是一个内部笑话我的嘴里能装多少?
Oh... how many of these you think I can fit in my mouth?
你能用叉子吗?
Could you use a fork?
姨♥子♥三号♥没水了我需要更多面包Bitch three's low on water, and I need more bread.
好Okay, um...
水water.
那么杨So, Yang, how does it work with 2Gig? 在二号♥音乐厅工作怎样? 他们付钱让你帮我们测试还是怎样?
They pay you to test things out for us or, or what?
实际上我们必须付钱对大多数人来说太贵了Actually, we have to pay,
and it's quite a lot for most of us.
该死Oh, shit.
你要带我去哪儿?
Where are you taking me?
这是个惊喜It's a surprise.
好吧注意别是什么好玩的东西否则罗布牧师会处罚我的Well, watch out it's not anything fun, or Pastor Rob will put me in the
stocks. 别管他好吗?他和他的追随者只是多话的少数
Don't worry about him. Okay? He and his followersare just a loud minority.
Hmm.
这地方够隐蔽的Well, private.
-闭上眼睛■这是什么?
Close your eyes. What is it?
•我会给你提示•好的Ell give you a hint. Okay.
是你过去生活中的某个人It's somebody from your old life,
你可能很想念的人who you probably miss a lot.
Uh-huh.
好的睁开眼Okay, open 'em.
.你好.人工智能家伙?
Hi. Al Guy?
不不是人工智能家伙我叫鲍里斯No, not Al Guy. My name is Boris.
我叫鲍里斯内瑟兰斯Boris Netherlands. That is my name.
好吧对不起但是…没有不礼貌的意思Wait, I'm s-sorry, but- and not to be rude—
谁是鲍里斯内瑟兰斯?
who the fuck is Boris Netherlands?
•他是一名待业演员■你说是演员就好了He's an unemployed actor. You could just say "actor. ”
■对抱歉■我一共收取了 1200美元Sorry, sorry. I was paid $1, 200 total
让他们永久使用我的脸和肖像to use my face and likeness forever.
1,
200 bucks.
1200美元•我把他招募到了勒德-是的
And I recruited him to the Ludds. Yes.
这太奇怪了It's just so weird
看到他坐下在这里to see him sit and be.
通常他就是这样就像…Normally he's just so,
这不是我唯一的作品我也是法力面包的代言人Oh, ha ha! Yeah, it's not my only work. My face was also the face of Manana
Bread.
■我不知道…■这是男士香蕉面包I don' It's banana bread for men.
它出了点问题他们把它下架了It was considered problematic. They took it off the shelves.
所以我们要对他进行激光雷达So we're gonna LIDAR him and make an avatar I can use
并化身从灰色地带潜入湖景to sneak into Lakeview from the Grey Zone.
很聪明对吧?没有人会注意到这家伙多了一个It's smart, right? No one's gonna notice an extra one of this guy.
勒德人对湖景有什么意图?
Well, what do the Ludds want with Lakeview?
过来这边Over here.
罗布牧师和他的人讨厌所有上传对吧?
Pastor Rob and his wing hate all upload, right?
其他人讨厌上传是因为富人The rest of us hate upload for the rich.
而要破坏湖景…那是非常统一的Fucking with it's very unifying.
.听着我不知道.他们教你设计对吧?
Look, I don't know, They taught you design, right?
•嗯是的•所以也许你能帮我们解决这事?
Well, yeah. So maybe you could help us out with this.
你不是在想办法证明自己吗?
You were looking for a way to earn your spot, right?
我们必须密切关注他们We have to keep an eye on them.
只是想看看那里发生了什么Just to see what's going on up there.
我想是吧All right, I guess. Yeah?
是吗?
嘿没想吹牛I mean, not to brag or anything, but it's kind of my specialty. 但那是我的专长
好吧Okay. Okay.
好的卡林Cullyn.
好马特马上来That's mine, by the way.
你准备好了吗? 一、二、三You ready? One, two, three.
好吧鲍里斯上来All right, Boris, hop in.
■你们有剧团吗? •没有You guys got a theater troupe?
No.
•你要不要一个? •我们都准备好了Do you want one? We're all set.
•我们可以做比如女服务员? •别动We Did you like Waitress? Don't move.
请不要逗留Um, please don't linger. S-S-Sorry.
•对不起■她只是在做她的工作英格丽She's just doing her job, Ingrid.
Oops.
好我帮你捡回来Yeah, I'll help you get that.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
•捡起叉子…•你掉的Uh, picking up the fork that you dropped.
我一直在找你I've been looking everywhere for you.
你在找我吗?因为我刚刚在我的办公桌前Did you need me? 'Cause I've just been at my desk.
你在说彳|么?阿丽莎说你失踪了What are you talking about? That doesn't make any sense. 该死!
Aleesha said you were missing. Shit!
我很担心你I was so worried about you.
请让我做我的工作好吗?
Please just let me do my job, okay?
什么?
What? Nora. Nora.
诺拉!
该死!
Shit.
Ah. Oh. Oh!
我们就是那样认识你的Oh, oh, oh, that's where we know you from.
你就是那个来洛杉矶查看我们的女孩You're the girl that came out to L. A. to check up on us.
你真是太好了That's right. That was very kind of you.
不是的其实我不是…Oh, no. Oh, no, I'm-rm actually not.
Um... Oh, oh, mm, ah.
■我不需要听你的人生故事•让她说完!
I don't need to hear your life story. Let her finish.
我们不应该让女性沉默We shouldn't silence women.
我不是她rm-rm not her.
我是…I'm, uh... just
只 是- -个临时工…使用她的头像
using her avatar.
多么有趣你会碰巧知道那个天使可能在哪里吗?
How interesting. Would you by chance happen to know where that angel might be? •这重要吗? ■这对我很重要好吗?
Why does it matter? It mattered to me.
我喜欢过她You know, I-I, uh... I liked her.
是的她真的很擅长她的工作She was really good at her job.
他们给我派了一个临时工?
They sent me a temp?
我很抱歉I'm so sorry. Hmm.
什么?
What?
你有这方面的天赋You've got a flair for this.
我一直很喜欢这份工作Yeah, I always liked this part of the job.
J There's
你为什么这么反科技?
Why are you so anti-tech?
反的不是科技只是让不平等变得更糟的科技Not tech, just tech that makes inequality worse.
为什么要取悦一群有钱的老猪来赚生活费?
Like, why should you have to make rent catering to a bunch of rich old pigs? 这并不全是坏事It wasn't all bad.
让死去的人起死回生I mean, there's something satisfying
也有一些令人满足的事about bringing a dead person back to life.
好吧科学怪人Oh, how Frankenstein of you.
"我要洗你的血” !
I
H
vant
H
to suck your blood.
那是德古拉That's Dracula.
请让我集中精神Just let me concentrate, please. Mm.
我喝了一些啤酒有一些时间So, I've had some beers and some time.
我正在连接线索I'm connecting the dots.
你认为卡内曼的搭档可能是勒德人吗?
Meanwhile, you're trapped living with Ingrid,
■不置评•英格丽没那么糟糕No comment. Ingrid's not so bad.
假装这只是一场戏而她是女主角It helps to pretend it's only a play about your life, 她不是图谋害你吗?
and she's the star. Wasn't she in on the plot to have you killed?
她几乎什么都不知道百分之96是她爸She barely knew anything. It was like 96% her dad.
■老兄!・随便吧!我也有错好吗?
Dude. Whatever. I
r
m flawed, too.
我瞒着合作伙伴把我的代码卖♥♥T这就是结果Okay, I sold my code behind my partner's back.
你不能把自己被杀这事怪在自己头上That's why this is all happening. You are not seriously blaming yourself 不是
for your own murder? No, no.
我没有好吗?只是…Okay, it's just Ingrid and I,
英格丽和我…也许我们值得彼此
I don't know, maybe we deserve each other.
你知道我曾经爱过她You know, I did love her once.
而她是支持我的And she's on my side.
她为我上传了She uploaded for me.
好吧那就勇往直前吧Well, give it the old college try.
我不敢相信我会这么说但是I mean, I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but
如果她像她的奶奶她会是个很好玩的人if she's anything like her grandmother, she's a freaky fun ride.
Wow.
我知道我以前问过你这个问题I know I've asked you this before: 你有什么不对劲啊?
what's wrong with you? Everything, man.
一-切都不对劲伙计都不对劲
Do you think Kannerman
r
s partner the Ludds?
Hmm?
你没听到英格丽说的吗?她的父亲曾经和罗布牧师一起打壁球Didn't you hear Ingrid? Her dad used to play racquetball with
Pastor Rob. 他是勒德人的一号♥领袖
He's the numero uno head Ludd honcho.
她表现得不一样不优雅She carries herself differently. You know, like, not graceful.
对Right.
Oh. Mm.
你要吃完它吗?
Are you gonna finish that?
你吃吧姑娘You go, girl. Thanks.
谢谢英格丽食物很精致
Ingrid; the food was exquisite.
谢谢Thank you.
我很高兴每个人都吃饱并且满意I'm so glad everyone is full Oh.
对不起我需要去洗个手Um, excuse me, I just need to
wash my hands.
我从来不洗手I never wash my hands.
从不Ever. Oh.
来了Coming.
谢谢Thanks. Oh, my God.
我的天没有小费?
Fuck! No tip? What were the $15那15美元的服务费是干什么的?
in service fees for?
嘿Hey.
谢谢你在那里为我说话Thanks for standing up for me back there.
很贴心That was way dope.
“很贴心” ?你说话一点儿也不像她Way dope.
You don't sound anything like her.
抱歉I'm sorry, I...
我不知道我应该怎么说话I don't know how I'm supposed to sound.
为什么要用她的头像?
Why are you using her avatar?
简直是糟透了It's, it's just really fucked-up.
我只是在做我的工作I'm just doing my job.
做好了Done.
太棒了Awesome. J
感觉有用真是太好了It was nice to
你懂的对这事业有贡献to the,
cause.
是的Yeah.
•卢克哇.嘿Luke. Wow.
非常感谢你的到来Just thank you so much for coming. Mm-hmm.
我很荣幸英格丽My pleasure, Ingrid.
■好的•你们俩找间房♥吧Oh. Okay. Whoa. Get a room, you two.
过来谢谢你邀请我真的很感谢Come here. Thanks for having me, man. I really appreciate it.
能在一起总是那么棒Always so great to hang out.
嘿没什么大事但你也许该向那服务员道歉Hey, uh, not huge, but you, uh, you might want
她不是人工智能她有感情to apologize to that server. She's not Al. She's got feelings.
好吧米莉来吧我们来喝得烂醉然后胡闹吧All right, Millie, come on.
来了Let's get drunk and fool around. Coming.
一会儿见And I will see you later.
不要Mm, no. Mm-hmm.
要Yes.
遇见你真是太好了感谢今晚It was awesome meeting you. Thanks for tonight.
■谢谢■再见杨Thank you. Later, Yang.
谢谢你的一天通行证Thanks for the day pass.
你知道如果是…你没得选择You know? If it's for the movement,
你确定吗?
I mean, we have no choice. You sure?
什么事?
What?
大家都觉得你做的头像很棒People were really impressed by the job you did on the avatar.
很好Good. So we're all cool here?
•所以都没问题吗? •我们非常欣赏So impressed that we want you to go back to Horizen
所以希望你返回去地平线做卧底as an undercover agent.
什么?
What?
■“我们”是谁?-领导Who's "we”? The leadership.
经过讨论我们都认为你会…你会是个很棒的助力诺拉We talked and we all agreed you' you'd be a huge asset, Nora. 那是
你要的吗?
Is that what you want?
•让我回家?-不For me to go home?
但是我…No, but, uh... what I want is irrelevant.
我所要的无关紧要那是又寸这行动最好的It's what's best for the movement
Oh.
Uh-huh.
好吧Okay, the last time I was in New York,
我最后一次在纽约有人要杀我没错但这一次你会安全的
people tried to kill me. That's true, but this time you'll be safe.
我们可以保护你We can protect you.
新的抛弃式手♥机♥新的互联网服务号♥无法追踪的住所New burner phone, new ISP number,
但你会和我们在这领域最出色的特工紧密合作untraceable place to live, but look, look. You'll be working closely with one of
our best agents 奇托特工
in Agent Cheetoh. Chee-Cheetah?
■猎豹? •奇托Cheetoh. He'
他是个人物但他…He's a character, but He's in camp right now.
他现在在营地我给你介绍一下PH introduce you.
所以马泰奥So, Matteo.
•我的天•看起来很酷好人Oh, my God. Seems cool. Good, good guy.
别Don't.
诺拉我想让你见见奇托特工Nora, Fd like you to meet Agent Cheetoh.
好吗玩家?
What's up, playa?!
他妈的没门Oh, fuck no.
天使Angel.
听着我真的需要这份工作而且我已经一年没有工作了Listen, I really need this gig, and I haven't had any work in a year.
好吧对不起我之前伤害了你Okay, fm-rm sorry that I hurt your feelings earlier. 你只是…你不是我想见的那个人
You weren't who I was hoping you'd be.
好吧Okay.
我的意思是我的行为方式What I mean is, the way
那是“我的事”而不是“你的事〃that was a me thing, not a you thing.
是的我只是在处理一些事情And I'm just, I'm just dealing with some stuff.
你做得很好You did a fine job.
真的吗?
Really?
我是说取决于你问的对象但如果你问我我会给你很高分Well, I mean, it depends on who you ask, but if you ask me, yeah, I'd
rate you tops.
•你会吗?-肯定的You would? Definitely.
你能真的去评分吗?因为那会有帮助Wow. Could you actually do the rating? 'Cause that would really help me. 谢谢你
Thank you.
那是我第一次得到五颗星That was my first five stars.
太好了Wow.
什么?
What?
没什么Oh, nothing.
布朗先生刚刚道歉了Mr. Brown just, uh, apologized,
然后他拥抱了我and then he hugged me.
他真的真的很好It was really, really nice.
•我的天•什么?
Oh, my God.
好吧首先你不需要叫他布朗先生What? Okay, first of all, you do not need to call him Mr. Brown. 真的吗?他对你说了什么特别关
于我的事吗?
Really? Did he say that? Is that something that he said to you•我是说你对我不必那样称呼天啊•好吧
specifically about me? I meant to me. Jesus. 我受不了了Okay. Oh, I can't do this again.
我不知道他们I mean, I don't know what it is that they see
在这人形燕麦粥里看到什么让所有人都为之倾倒in this human bowl of oatmeal everybody keeps falling for. 有什么是我没看见
的?
I mean, what am I not seeing?
他甚至不是那么高He ain't even that tall.
Just everything.
部落灰褐色Tribal taupe, cheddar satin,
切达缎还有迈阿密酒店
and Miami hotel.
•认为怎样?-只有这么多可选吗?
What do we think? These are all the options?
好吧Okay. Let me see them all again.
■让我再看看它们■当然! 八倍的魅力Of course. Eighth time's a charm.
他妈的!
Fuck.
•这是怎么回事宝贝? •我们要举办一场晚宴Uh, what's going on here, babe?
我知道你不是很喜欢但We're throwing a dinner party. Ooh! Now, I know they're not really your thing, 听听我的理由好吗?首
先
but just listen to my arguments, okay?
这是让我们在没那么火♥辣♥的人面前Number one, it's an opportunity for us to look hot together
一起看起来很火♥辣♥的机会in front of lots of other less-hot people. Mm-hmm.
•其次我认为这地毯…•我同意Two, I I'm in.
哇真的吗?
Wow. Really? Mm-hmm.
我还有40个理由我打算软磨硬泡让你答应的I-I had, like, 40 more of those.
不我同意I was planning on wearing you down. Nope, nope, nope.
我的女孩想要一场晚宴我的女孩就有一场晚宴谁会来?
I'm in. My girl wants a dinner party, my girl gets a dinner party. Who's coming? 其中一个是大卫乔克Well, David Choak, for
one.
我们对面住着一位亿万富翁I figure we live across the hall
我们不妨利用一下from a billionaire; we may as well take advantage.
当然For sure, for sure.
只是他太恶心r宝贝It's just he's so gross, babe.
•因为他有符合年龄的头像? •不是Because he has an age-accurate avatar? No.
想象一下他会有多酷有那么多钱Just imagine how cool he would be with his money
如果他决定看起来像年轻的汤姆克鲁斯会怎样if he decided to look like a young Tom Cruise.
你知道我比他高吗?
You know I'm four inches taller than Tom Cruise?
•你说过了 •这对我很重要Yes, you've told me before. Well, it's very important to me. Who else is coming? 还有谁会来?
我在投诉台结交的一些朋友Um, some friends I made in line at the complaints desk.
很挑剔的人Very discriminating people.
他们听起来很棒Well, they sound great.
我也可以邀请一些朋友吗?
Can I invite some friends, too?
■当然只是别…■卢克Sure, Luke. Ugh.
就他对我祖母的所作所为他应该入狱You know he should be in jail for what he's doing to my grandmother. 他们在约会
They're dating. Mm, it still should be illegal.
这仍然应该是非法的好吧
Actually, fine.
也许乔克先生会爱上奶奶Maybe Mr. Choak will fall for Granny.
•还有我的朋友杨她很酷•杨?
And my friend Yang. She's cool. 是的来自二号♥音乐厅Yang? Yeah. From 2Gig.
太好了所以这意味着Yay. So that means
我们需要设置更多座位we're gonna need more place settings.
好的我会去邀请他们给杨一张一天通行证Okay, Til go invite them, get Yang a day pass. It's gonna be great. 会很棒的不管怎么
样这都会
Whatever happens, this is gonna be, uh, awesome.
非常棒好吧再见小布布
Okay. Bye, Boo-Boo. Mm.
•他接受得很顺利■是的He took that quite well.
你会使用标准的人工智能餐饮吗?
Yes. And you'll be using standard Al catering? 还有其他选择吗?
Um, are there any other options?
你可以选用现场天使服务但要额外收费You can have live angels serving, for an upcharge.
夫人我会努力做好的Ma'am, I will try my best to do a good job.
好吧〃做好'还不够Okay, "good job" won
r
t be enough.
这个派对最好他妈的完美无瑕!
This party better be fucking flawless.
别担心会的Don't you worry, it will be.
最大的客户满意度有史以来最棒的派对!
Greatest party ever! Greatest party ever!
好的请给我两个待命的天使Okay, give me two angels on standby, please. 上传过着舒适的生活
Uploads live a life of comfort. Luxury.
奢华休闲但他们缺少什么?
Leisure. But what do they lack?
礼仪Manners.
使死亡值得活下去的东西Something that makes death worth living.
所以我们创建了地平线公♥司♥的原儿型So we've created Proto-Tykes by Horizen.
Oh, uh...
这只是基准脸孔但你花的越多…This is just the baseline face. But the more
…上传应用上一直会供应...we will always offer our uploads.
什么事?我在开会Ugh. Yes, what is it? I'm in a meeting.
10556的英格丽卡内曼Ingrid Kannerman in 10556 wants a couple angels on standby 今晚要儿个天使待命
for eater-waiter this evening.
■好行走吧■好Yes. Fine. Go away. Oh, yeah.
下一个级别宝宝融合了两个父母的面孔The next level baby merges the faces
嘿新的临时工怎么样?
of two parents. Hey, how's the new temp? Uh, clueless. 傻白甜但很有热忱动力来自食物But eager, and motivated by food.
Hmm.
我想我会给她买♥♥一个狗的点击训练器I think I might get her a clicker trainer, like the one you get for dogs. 应
该的
Oh, you should.
新临时工有自己的头像吗?
Does the new temp have her own avatar?
她没上过系统She hasn't been on the system yet.
给她一个旧的我需要你们两人给一个重要客户待命Give her an old one, 'cause I need you two on standby
for an important client.
不行-诺拉这蘸料是你做的吗? •是的
Nora, did you make this dip? Yeah. 我妈妈的食谱小心很辣的My mom's recipe. Careful, its spicy.
好吃It's good. It
r
s not so bad.
也不是太辣有什么秘密成分?
What's the secret ingredient?
是火吗?
Is it fire?
需要更多的辣椒Needs more chiles.
说得好爸爸That was a good one, Dad. Mmm.
戴夫Dave, tell your daughter that it's not all fun and games here. 告诉你的女儿这里不全是娱乐和游戏 当她吃薯条和玩游戏时
人们正在作出牺牲
People are sacrificing while she's eating chips and dip•听着牧师-我在花♥园♥里工作…
and playing grab-ass. Hey, look, I work in the garden. 这些人为你冒着风险诺拉安东尼These people stuck their necks
out
你要怎么回报他们?
for you, Nora Antony. How will you return the favor?
我相信她会找到办法回报的我很确信I'm sure she'll find a way to pull her weight. Tm sure of it. •会很棒的•好的
It's gonna be great. Okay.
•欢迎•乔克先生Welcome.
我不知道你带了客人Mr. Choak. Oh, uh, I didn't know you were bringing a guest. 她是普利菲拉她不是一个人
She's a Prefera. She's not a person.
编程看起来像我的前妻但努力了解我的喜好 Programmed to look like my ex-wife, but, uh, make an effort to learn my
preferences. 我关注乔克先生的喜好永远迎合他I pay attention to what Mr. Choak likes, and give it to him forever. 太好了
How, um, lovely.
你们想喝点什么吗?
Would you like a drink?
乔克先生喜欢血腥玛丽和环境法的倒♥退♥Mr. Choak likes Bloody Marys
and the rollback of environmental laws.
好Well, we can handle one of those.
我们可以搞定其中之一你的先生
For you, sir.
还有为可爱的性玩偶准备的香槟And champagne for the lovely sex doll.
好的 Mm. Gotta make rent, right?
得赚钱交租对吧?
他在私底下怎么使用她这不关我们的事What he uses her for in the privacy of his own suite
•只是想表示友好夫人■滚出我的视线is none of our concern. I'm just trying to be friendly, ma'am. Get out of my sight. 马上滚
Right away.
■好吗兄弟? ■好吗伙计?
Ha ha! What up, bro? What's up? What up, Al Guy?
好吗人工智能家伙?
•他不在这•我不在这He's not here. I'm not here.
这是小桶啤酒吗?
Um, is this a-a keg?
•空手到达是不礼貌的•好吧Be rude to arrive empty-handed.
让我…卢克你不必这样的Okay, let Luke, you shouldn't have.
失陪一下Excuse me.
•感觉她就是那个意思•小桶啤酒?好慷慨啊I feel like she meant that. A keg. So generous.
我知道对吧?
I know, right?
•纳撒尼尔■米尔德里德Nathaniel. Mil-Mildred.
.她喝醉了 .很好She's drunk. Great.
祝你今天好运Good luck today.
小施乐Little Xerox, I'm gonna need a pizza in real life.
我在现实生活中需要一份披萨我是说一份披萨I-I mean a-a pizza, extra cheese cartridge,
加量奶酪两厘米的边距half-inch margins.
好了Okay.
■你能给我一杯经典马天尼吗? ■我不在这儿工作Could you get me a dirty martini?
I don't work here.
哈罗欢迎朋友们Hello. Welcome, friends.
非常感谢大家来到我们的豪华小套房♥Thank you so much for coming to our little luxury suite. 豪华
Luxury, and yet there are no hors d'oeuvres.
然而没有开胃小菜■尽快喂饱他们■是夫人
Feed them ASAP. Yes, ma'am.
不!不是这样要很优雅的!
No. No, no, not like that.
对不起重做Make it classy. Sorry. Do over.
我相信它们还能用我们可以…不那是…Oh, wow. I'm, Tm sure they're, they're still fine.
We... Oh, no, that is so damp.
太潮湿了也许把它们放进打包盒子里给杨你认为怎样?
Maybe we'll just put these in a little to-go box for Yang.
•谢谢■好的各位What do you think? Thanks. Okay, everyone, please. Let's all sit, all right? 我们大家坐下好吗?
■哎呀-小布布?
Yikes. Boo-Boo?
乔克先生这是我奶奶米尔德里德Mr. Choak, this is my grandmother Mildred.
■你们可能有很多共同点•你也是1950年代的孩子吗?
You probably have a lot in common. Oh, are you a child of the '50s, like me? 电视上的《你好杜迪》?
Howdy Doody on the TV?
其实是30年代收音机的《阿莫斯和安迪秀》Actually, the '30s. Amos 'n' Andy on the radio.
我记得《阿莫斯和安迪秀》I remember Amos 'n' Andy.
我记得他们非常种族主义They were very racist, as I recall.
版权声明:本文标题:Upload《上载新生》第二季第二集完整中英文对照剧本x 内容由网友自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人, 转载请联系作者并注明出处:http://www.roclinux.cn/b/1713370898a631314.html, 本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
发表评论