admin 管理员组文章数量: 1086019
2024年6月27日发(作者:进程在哪儿运行)
Previously on The Big 《生活大爆炸》前情提要
We conclusively proved super-asymmetry, 我们确切证实了超不对称性理论
and yet somehow we-we still feel like imposters. 然而莫名地 仍觉得自己是冒
名顶替者
Yeah, there should be a term for that. 应该有形容这种情况的词
Oh, for crying out loud, there is a term for that! 我的老天 确实有个词能形容
It's called "Imposter syndrome," 就叫做"冒名顶替者综合征"
and you don't have it, because you can't have it 但你们没得这种病 因为如果真
是冒名顶替者
if you are imposters, and you are! 就不会得这种病 而你们的确冒名顶替了
We're the ones who discovered super-asymmetry, 是我们发现了超不对称性
so if anyone's gonna feel like they have imposter syndrome, 所以如果有谁觉得
自己得了冒名顶替者综合征
it's us, because we're not imposters, they are! 那也是我们 因为我们不是冒名顶
替者 他们才是
You're imposters and you're frauds! 你们是冒名顶替者 也是骗子
Is that what I would've sounded like? 我如果发神经病 也是像这样吗
- Yeah. - Yikes. -对 -要命了
Sheldon, look at this. 谢尔顿 你看这个
Wait a minute. 等等
How do I know this isn't one of those joke phones 我怎么知道你这个不是整人
电话
that squirts water in my face? 会往我脸上喷水的那种
Because that's not even a thing. Look. 因为根本就没有这种东西 快看啦
You got called into human resources? 你被人事部传唤了吗
I'm sure it's because I insulted Pemberton and Campbell 我估计是因为我骂了
彭伯顿和坎贝尔
in a room full of Nobel Laureates. 还是在一群诺贝尔得主面前骂的
You did do that. 你的确是这么做了
It was awkward. People didn't know where to look. 当时可尴尬了 大家都不知
道该看哪
This is a twist. 真还挺新鲜
Usually you're the one getting called into H.R. 通常都是你被人事部传唤
Yeah, now it's Amy. 现在是艾米
Who knew you were married to such a bad girl. 真没想到你娶了个"坏女孩"啊
I suppose the signs were always there. 我想其实一直都有征兆吧
I mean, she did recently go to that rave at the mall. 她最近还去商场里参加了狂
欢派对
It was a Spencer's Gifts. 是卖搞笑跟整人玩具的店好吗
There was music and a strobe light. 有音乐还有闪光灯
If that isn't a rave, then I don't know what one is. 这都不是狂欢派对 那什么才
是啊
You don't know what one is. 你还真不知道什么才是
Guys, come on, I think I'm in trouble. 你们别闹了 我可能要惨了
It's no big deal. I used to get called into H.R. all the time. 不是什么大事啦 我
以前也总被人事部传唤
Ms. Davis is great. Pro tip, 戴维斯女士人很好 教你小秘诀
if you find strong women sexy, 如果你觉得强大的女人很性感
do not say it out loud. 绝对别说出口
Oh! She wants to see me, too. 她也要求见我
All right, let's get our story straight: 好 我们来对一下供词
This is all your fault. 这全是你的错
Relax. 放轻松
You're probably just gonna get a slap on the wrist. 或许只是高高举起 轻轻落下
Maybe, but do not ask for that, on the wrist or anywhere else. 或许吧 但千万
别主动说想让鞭子落在哪个部位
Thank you both for coming. 谢谢你们俩来这一趟
President Siebert asked that I be a part of this conversation 塞伯特校长要求我
一起出席这次会谈
to help us calmly discuss what went wrong 来帮助我们平静地讨论哪里出了错
and how we can better move forward. 以及如何踏出进步的脚步迈向未来
We are not here to point fingers, 我们不是来指出谁对谁错
so, Dr. Cooper, please stop that. 所以库珀博士 请停止你的行为
President Siebert, would you like to start? 塞伯特校长 你想先开始吗
This is all my fault. 这全是我的错
I assumed you knew the Nobel Prize was good 我以为你们知道诺贝尔奖是好东
西
and we wanted to win it, so that's on me. 我们想赢回这个奖 这是我的锅
- Oh, so... - No. -所以是他... -不是
I think what President Siebert is trying to say is that 我想塞伯特校长的意思是
this is a setback and we should adopt a different strategy. 这对得奖起了反效果
我们需要想想新方法
Like maybe you two keep your traps shut. 比如以后两位免开尊口
"Traps." That's a fun old word. Where's that been? "免开尊口" 好有意思的成语
怎么好久没人用了
I-I'm sorry. I-I just-- I-I snapped. 我真的很对不起 我就突然理智线断了
Oh, you're sorry! It's all better then! 你说对不起啊 情况一下子就变好了呢
Listen up, you have a shot to win a Nobel Prize, 听好了 你们有机会赢得诺贝尔
奖
and you're blowing it. 现在要被你们搞黄了
I think what President Siebert is trying to say 我想塞伯特校长的意思是
is that you have a shot to win a Nobel Prize 你们有机会赢得诺贝尔奖
and you're blowing it. 现在要被你们搞黄了
Uh, that's exactly what he said. 这还是他的原话啊
Yes, but I said it in my calming H.R. Voice. 是啊 但是用我平静的人事部嗓音说的
The science world is a small community. People talk. 科学界的圈子很小 大家肯
定会八卦
I'm sure by now everyone knows about your tantrum. 我猜现在整个学界都知
道你发飙的事了
- All right, well, what can we do? - Nothing. -好啦 那我们能做什么挽救 -什么
都别做
Let me make this absolutely clear for you. 我现在跟你们说清楚
You two are done talking. 你们俩别想再说一句了
We're canceling your speaking engagements and your interviews. 我们要取消
你们所有谈话的活动与访问
You're gonna lie low and let us do damage control. 你们得低调做人 让我们做
损害控制
Well, if that's what you want, that's what we'll do. 如果你想这么做 我们就这么
做
You two winning the Nobel Prize is very important to us, 你们俩赢得诺贝尔奖
对我们至关重要
and not just to the university. 这不只是对学校重要
Dr. Fowler, you would be only the fourth woman 福勒博士 你会成为第四个
to win a Nobel Prize in physics. 赢得诺贝尔物理奖的女性
I don't need to tell you 我想不用我提醒你
just how inspirational that would be 这事会对下一代的年轻女孩
to a generation of young women. 带来多大的鼓舞与激励
Uh, yes, of-of course, I know. 当然 我明白
So, the next words out of your mouth 所以你们下一次开口说话
should be on a stage in Stockholm when you' 是在斯德哥尔摩的领
奖舞台上说
tack för denna ära 塔克佛迪娜阿辣
...which is Swedish for, "Thank you for this honor." 也就是瑞典语的"谢谢你们给
我这份荣誉"
Jag visste det. 有维斯特迪特
...which is Swedish for, "I knew that." 也就是瑞典语的"我懂"
Dr. 库珀博士
- You want me to shut my trap? - I do. -你想让我免开尊口吗 -是的
Hey, check it out. 你快看
That looks like the moped you used to have. 看起来跟你以前那台电瓶车好像啊
It wasn't a moped. It was a scooter. 不是电瓶车 是小摩托车好吗
How's that better? 有比较好吗
You do not want to walk into a scooter bar 你可千万别走进一家小摩托车友酒吧
and ask that question. 然后问这问题
Well, does take me back. 真是让我想起了过去
Yeah, the two of us, cruising around town looking for women. 我们俩兄弟 骑
着它四处找妹子
Looking and looking and looking. 这里也找 那里也找 到处都找
Remember that time one looked back and said hi? 还记得有一次那姑娘转头跟
我们打招呼吗
Oh, yeah. 记得
We drove away so fast. 我们飞一般地溜了
Hey, I forget, why did you sell the scooter? 我有点忘了 你为什么卖了摩托来着
I finally got my woman. 我找到了我的妹子了啊
Then my woman made me sell it. 而我的妹子叫我卖了它
So apparently, if we win, 所以如果我们赢了
I'll be the fourth woman ever to win a Nobel in physics. 我会成为史上第四个得
诺贝尔物理奖的女性
Wow, that's a big deal. 这可是一件大事呢
Yeah, tell me about it. 这还用说吗
This morning, I blew through my antiperspirant in, like, an hour. 今天早上我一
小时内就用完了我的止汗剂
Plus, Sheldon's freaking out 'cause we got in trouble. 再加上我们惹事后 谢尔
顿就一直坐立难安
Well, I've got him distracted for a while. 没事 我成功分散他注意力了
Doesn't he know how to solve those? 他不是会解那玩意吗
Normally, yes, but I switched the stickers around, so... 本来是会的 但我换了一
下贴纸 所以...
I don't even think it's possible 我觉得可能解不回去了
Solved it. 解开了
What? No, you didn't. 什么 你才没呢
Not the cube, but the puzzle of why I couldn't solve the cube. 不是解开魔方
是解开为什么我拧不回
Solution: you switched stickers 2, 9, 32, and 51. 解答是 你换了第2 9 32 51格
的贴纸
Really? This thing has numbers? 真的假的 这东西还有号码的吗
Anything has a number if you assign it a number, 只要你指派 任何事物都可以
有号码
friend number four. 四号朋友
Top five, not bad. 前五名呢 不错啊
This is so frustrating. 好烦啊
I can't believe the university expects us 真不敢相信大学居然要求我们
to just sit back and do nothing. 闭嘴坐好什么都不许做
Sweetie, you just need to relax. You know what I like to do? 亲爱的 你得放宽
心 你知道我喜欢怎么做吗
Numb your brain with alcohol and watch a reality show 用酒精麻痹大脑 再看
真人秀
where wealthy people pick fake arguments with each other? 看有钱人怎么吵
假架来博镜头
Hey, don't knock it until you've wasted 你没试过在这上面浪费几百小时生命
a couple hundred hours of your life. 就别随便评论好吗
I'm sorry, but this is, it's hard for me. 我很抱歉 但这对我来说太难了
Usually I self-soothe by doing science, 通常我都是靠着科研来舒缓情绪
but now science reminds me of the Nobel Prize 可一做科研 就让我想起诺贝尔
奖
and the idea that we may not win one, and that makes me angry, 一想到我们
可能赢不了 我就来气
which makes me want to self-soothe by doing science, 一来气 我就想用科研
来舒缓情绪
and on and on and on. 接着就是无限恶性循环
So that's been my today. 这就是我今天的经历
Hey, how about a massage? 不如去按摩一下吧
No, the only person who touches me is my wife. 不行 世上唯一能碰触我的人只
有我老婆
And even I have to let him smell my hand first. 就算是我 也得先让他闻闻我的
手
Okay, well, what about Reiki? 好吧 那不如试试灵气疗法吧
It's like massage but without touching. 类似按摩却不需要肢体接触
Then what is it? 那是什么玩法
Well, I place my hands near your body 我把手放在你身体旁边
and allow the universal energy field 让宇宙能量场
to manifest its healing powers. 来展现它的疗愈能力
Okay, I know 我懂啦
it sounds crazy, but it really works; ask Leonard. 听起来很疯狂 但真的有效 不
信你问莱纳德
- It really does. - Yeah. -真的有用 -对吧
No. 才怪
Oh, uh, how about a sensory deprivation tank? 那感官剥夺水箱怎么样
Oh, that's interesting. 听起来很有趣
It's supposed to be very calming. 据说特别能让人平静下来
Floating in a warm pool of liquid 漂浮在温暖的液体里
in a dark, soundless space. 在黑暗寂静的空间中
Oh, I don't know how I feel about 我不知道我被剥夺感官后
being deprived of all my senses. 会如何反应
What are you talking about? All you ever do is complain 你在说什么呀 你不是
时时刻刻都在抱怨
about how things smell, feel and sound. 万物难闻 难受又难听吗
Oh, I'm right here. Why are you shouting? 我人就在这里 你大声嚷嚷什么呀
What do you say? We could both use a break. 你觉得如何 我们可以一起放个假
Come on, I'll do it with you. 来嘛 我和你一起做
Okay, but not in the same tank. 好吧 但不能泡在同一个水箱里
I already shared a uterus with my twin sister. 我已经和我的双胞胎姐姐泡过同一
个子宫了
I don't need to go through that again. 我可不想再经历一次
- Are your eyes closed? - Yes. What is it? Show me. -你闭上眼睛了吗 -闭着呢
到底是什么 快让我看看
Okay, open them. 睁开吧
You bought me a scooter?! 你给我买了一辆小摩托吗
No, I bought me a scooter! 才怪 我给自己买了一辆小摩托
Then why did you make me close my eyes? 那你为啥要我闭眼睛
I wanted to see the expression on your face 我想看看当你看到我高兴时
when you saw how happy I was. 是什么表情呀
Wait, one second. 等等
Won't Bernadette be mad when she finds out? 伯纳黛特看到不会生气吗
She's not gonna. I'm keeping it here at the university. 她才不会知道呢 我会把
车留在学校里
My dad kept a secret at work, too, 我爸爸也在工作场所保留了一个秘密
but it was his receptionist. 不过那是他的接待员小姐
Hey, would you mind if I ride it sometimes? 你介意我偶尔来骑一下吗
Yeah, whenever you want. 没问题 想骑就骑吧
Check it out. 看看
That there, son, 这个乖乖
is 12 horses of "Eye-talian" thunder. 可具有十二匹意大利猛男马力呢
Have either of you done sensory deprivation before? 你们俩有谁体验过感官剥
夺水箱吗
- No. - Never. -没 -没体验过
Okay, just a heads up. 好的 友情提醒一下
People have different experiences in the tanks. 每个人在水箱中都有不同的体验
Uh, some people experience perfect calm. 有的人会非常平静
Some people sleep. 有的人会睡着
Some people even reported having visions. 还有人声称看到了幻象
But if at any time you feel uncomfortable, 但如果你感到不舒服
just press the panic button and say, "Bebe." 请马上按下紧急按钮并呼唤"碧碧"
That's a stupid word. 这个词也太蠢了
That's my name. 那是我的名字
What do we push if we feel uncomfortable? 如果我们不舒服 我们该按哪里
All right, are you ready? 好了 你们准备好了吗
I'm not saying this is why we came, 虽然这不是我们的来意
but can I close the lid on him? 但可以让我帮他盖上盖子吗
No. 不行
No. 还是不行
Shall we? 开始吧
One second. 等一下
- Is the pH between 7.2 and 7.8? -Yes. -水的酸碱度是在7.2-7.8之间吗 -是的
- Is the water drained and replaced after each use? - Yes. -每次使用后水都换新
吗 -是的
- Is the saline level 30%? - Yes. -盐度值是30%吗 -是的
- Does your filtration system use ultraviolet light to kill bacteria? - Yes. -你的
过滤系统是用紫外线来杀菌的吗 -是的
I don't need to get in. I'm relaxed already. 我不用进去了 我现在就够放松了
Bebe. 碧碧
What's wrong? 怎么了
Nothing. I just wanted to make sure it worked. 没事 我只是想确认一下好不好
使
Also, I changed my mind. 还有 我改变主意了
It's fun to say your name. 你的名字念起来挺好玩的
Bebe. Bebe. 碧碧 碧碧
Hey, what you got there? 你拿的什么呀
Just tossing out this old helmet I don't need. 我只是要把这个没用的老头盔给扔
了
I thought you were at the park. 你以为你去公园了呢
We were. The kids got sleepy. 我们去了 不过孩子想睡觉了
Great story. I need to make a phone call. 很好 等我打个电话先
Howard, why do you look all guilty? 霍华德 你怎么看起来充满罪恶感
Like when I catch you deleting your browser history? 就像我抓到你删除浏览器
记录时一样
Never mind. 没事了
Hmm, this is nice. 这样真不错
It's sort of like floating in space. 这就像是漂浮在太空中
But better because my eyeballs haven't frozen. 但我的眼球没有冻住 所以更好
Ooh, colors. 五彩斑斓
It's infinite iterations 这是曼德尔布罗集合中
of the "Nautilus" section of the Mandelbrot set. 鹦鹉螺部分的无限迭代呀
That's some good stuff. 真是好东西
Wow, this is really dark. 这里可真黑啊
There's no difference between my eyes being open or closed. 不管我睁眼还是
闭眼 都感觉不到区别呢
Open, closed. 睁眼 闭眼
Open, clo-- nope, same thing. 睁眼 闭 算了 都一样
Ooh, pretty. 哇 好美丽
You winning a Nobel Prize would be an inspiration to all women. 如果你获得
了诺贝尔奖 对所有女性都是一种鼓舞
All women, Amy, and you're blowing it. 所有女性 艾米 可你搞砸了
I was gonna be a scientist, but since you lost, 我本来要成为一名科学家 可因为
你输了
I'm just gonna give makeup tutorials on YouTube. 我现在只能在油管频道上开
设化妆课了
Look all the infinite Mandelbrot sets. 看看这无止境的曼德布洛特集合
Here a brot, there a brot, everywhere a Mandelbrot. 这里布洛特 那里布洛特
到处都是曼德布洛特
Thanks for letting us down. 谢谢你让我们如此失望
I'm gonna marry a dope and have his dopey children. 我现在要嫁给傻瓜 给他
生一群小傻瓜了
- You're such a disappointment. - I can't do science. -你真是太令人失望了 - 我
不能从事科研了
- Way to not go, girl. - Disappointing. -下得一手烂棋 -太失败了
- Math is too hard. - I am woman, hear me bake. -数学真的太难了 -我是妇女
只配下厨
- Disappointment. - You're letting us down. -令人沮丧 -你让我们失望
- You're letting us down. - You're blowing it. -你让我们失望 -你搞砸了
- Disappointment. - You're blowing it. -失望透顶 -你搞砸了
Okay, hour's up. Let's see how they're doing. 一小时到了 看看他们如何吧
Hey, buddy, how you feeling? 老兄 你还好吗
Five more minutes? 再玩5分钟嘛
Hey, Amy. Relaxed? 艾米 放松了没
I'm a failure! I can't do this! 我是个失败者 我做不到
Can someone close her lid? 谁来把她的盖子关上
She's kind of harshing my mellow. 她把我的平和心情都打破了
That tank was amazing. 那个水箱太神奇了
It was like Disneyland, but the rides were in 35 dimensions. 就像是在迪斯尼乐
园 但坐的是35维度的过山车
And instead of Mickey, I had my picture taken 而且和我合照的不是米奇
with the concept that time is an illusion. 而是时间即幻觉的概念
That's great. I'm so happy for you. 真不错 我为你高兴哦
Uh, yeah, a little constructive criticism: 我提一个建设性的批评
You're saying you're happy, but you're using your mean voice. 你嘴上说很高兴
但你用了非常刻薄的声音
Thanks for pointing that out. 谢谢你指出来
Now you got it. 现在好了
Sheldon, I'm freaking out. 谢尔顿 我都要崩溃了
Well, is this still about the Nobel Prize? 还是因为诺贝尔奖的事吗
Yes, it's about the Nobel Prize! 是 因为诺贝尔奖的事
And back to the mean voice. 刻薄的声音又出来了
It's just-- it's too much pressure. 压力太大了
You know? It was bad enough when I was letting us down. 我让我们俩失望就
够糟糕了
But now, if I don't win, it's like I'm letting all women down. 但现在如果我没赢
我就让所有女性失望了
Hang on. 慢着
What-what are you doing? 你在做什么
I'm googling what to do when someone's freaking out. 我在搜索有人崩溃时应
该怎么做
Uh, whoa, it says here 这上面说
that a walk can be calming. 散步能让人平静下来
Bye. 拜
You still mad? 你还在生气吗
Are you still a jackass? 你还是混蛋吗
Now, now, I asked you first. 好了 我先问你的
I can't believe you were sneaking around my back like a child. 真不敢相信你这
么幼稚 背着我使坏
I just didn't want you to worry. 我只是不想你担心
No, you just didn't want to get caught. 不 你只是不想被抓现行
I'm sorry, but you telling me what I can and can't do 抱歉 但你告诉我什么能做
什么不能做
is pretty damn emasculating. 真的有损我的男子尊严
Emasculating? 有损男子尊严
You were about to ride bitch on a moped with another man. 你准备和另一个
男人贴着骑电瓶车
It's a scooter. 那是摩托车
It can go on some highways. 可以开上某些高速公路
What if you fell? 万一你摔了呢
What if you got hurt? 万一你受伤呢
I don't want to raise two small children 我可不想养两个幼儿
and one large vegetable. 加一个大大的植物人
I'm sorry, but I need to have something in my life 抱歉 但我需要人生中有点东
西
- that reminds me I'm still a man. - You do. -提醒我我还是个男人 -你有
You have a wife and two children who need their father. 你有妻子 还有两个需
要父亲的孩子
I know that. 我知道
Uh, well, you don't act like it. 你表现的并不像你知道
Why do you want to ride that stupid thing anyway? 你为什么要骑那个愚蠢的东
西
I don't know. 我不知道
Maybe I just miss the freedom I had as a younger man. 也许只是想念年轻时的
自由
What freedom? You lived with your mother. 什么狗屁自由 你和你妈一起住
You had a curfew. 还给你规定了宵禁时间
It wasn't a curfew; it was just a time of night 那不是宵禁 那只是定了某个时间
where if I got home after that, she would be mad. 如果我晚于那个时间回家 她
会生气
You know what? I'm done talking about this. 知道吗 我不想再说了
- Do whatever you want. - I will! -随便你吧 -我会的
I just want you to ask yourself if that tiny, ridiculous scooter 我只是希望你问问
自己 你是否想死在
is the hill you want to die on. 那辆又小又可笑的摩托上
Oh, yeah, this feels good. 对 感觉好极了
Born to ride, buddy. 天生就是骑机车的料 伙计
Yeah, watch out, ladies. 对 小心了 女士们
All right, well, wish me luck. 好了 祝我好运吧
You won't need luck. 你不需要运气
Yeah, only condoms. 只需要安全套
He sees that car, right? 他看到那辆车了吧
I tried to console her, but nothing seemed to work. 我想安慰她 但似乎都不管
用
Okay, when you say you consoled her, 你说你安慰她
what exactly does that mean? 是怎么安慰的
I took a walk, I came back, 我出去散步 回去后
she was still upset, so I came here. 她还在难过 所以我过来了
Well, I don't see what else you could've done. 我不知道你还能做什么了呢
You know, I know she's unhappy, but I don't know how to help. 我知道她不开
心 但我不知道怎么帮她
Maybe you can't. 也许你帮不了
Sometimes people are upset, 有时候别人难过
and all you can do is be there for them. 你能做的只是在旁边陪伴
And while I'm there, what do I do? 我陪伴时要做什么
Nothing. 没什么
Oh, so like what you're doing right now to help me. 就像你现在帮我的这样
You're up. 到你了
Sheldon, maybe you don't know what to do 谢尔顿 也许你不知道怎么做
because Amy's always taking care of you. 是因为艾米总是照顾你
Of course. 当然
And by calming down, I've taken away the one thing 我出去冷静 她不能照顾
我
that gives her comfort: caring for me. 我带走了唯一能给她安慰的东西
That's what you heard? 你从我的话中理解出这意思吗
Yes. 是的
No, I need to have an emotional meltdown 我需要来一个情绪崩溃
so she's forced to focus on me and forget about herself. 她就能被迫注意我 忘
了自己
No. Th-That's not even close to what-- 不 根本差得十万八千...
Uh, you know, actually, that might be your best move. Yeah. 其实也许这是最好
办法
Amy. Thank goodness you're home. 艾米 你在家真是太好了
I don't know if you can tell, but I am literally losing my mind. 我不知道你能否
看出来 但我字面上失去理智了
You are? 是吗
Isn't it obvious? I just used "literally" figuratively. 还不明显吗 我都乱用了"字面
上"这词
Like a crazy person. 像个疯子那样[许多人常乱用]
What is going on with you? Are you okay? 你怎么了 你还好吗
No, I am not okay, so I suggest you start focusing on me 我不好 所以我建议
你关注我
to the exclusion of your own feelings. 忘掉自己的那些心情
Sheldon, whatever you're doing, 谢尔顿 不管你在做什么
I-I don't have time for it right now. 我现在没时间
I'm sorry. I know you're upset, 对不起 我知道你很难过
but I don't know how to make it better. 但我不知道怎么让你好受些
I don't know how you can, either. 我也不知道你能怎么做
I mean, I don't know if anybody can. 我不知道能否有人让我好受些
I just-- 我只是...
I feel like I'm letting everybody down. 我感觉我让所有人失望
I'm about to hold you. Would you like to smell my hand first? 我准备抱你 你
想先闻我的手吗
I'm fine. 不用
Thank you. 谢谢
♪ Soft kitty, warm kitty ♪ ♪ 软猫猫 暖猫猫 ♪
♪ Little ball of fur ♪ ♪ 小毛球猫猫 ♪
♪ Happy kitty, sleepy kitty ♪ ♪ 笑猫猫 困猫猫 ♪
♪ Purr, purr, purr ♪ ♪ 咕噜咕噜咕噜 ♪
That helps. 有帮助
Shh, I'm singing. 安静 我在唱歌
♪ Soft kitty, warm kitty ♪ ♪ 软猫猫 暖猫猫 ♪
♪ Little ball of fur ♪ ♪ 小毛球猫猫 ♪
Raj said you got $800. 拉杰说你卖了800块
Jerk. 臭小子
On a positive note, the scooter helped Bert meet a girl.
伯特认识了一个女生
Oh, that's nice. What does she do? 太好了 她做什么的
往好的一面看 摩托帮
She's an E.R. Nurse. 急诊室的护士
- Oh, no. - No. -不是吧 -没事
It was a real meet-cute. 那是一场美丽的邂逅
She popped his arm back in the socket, 她把他错位的胳膊接回去
and when he came to, they exchanged phone numbers. 他醒来后 他们交换了
电话号码
Ms. Davis? 戴维斯女士
Dr. Fowler, how can I help you? 福勒博士 有何贵干
You were right about this Nobel Prize bigger than I am. 你说得对 诺贝尔奖比
我本身重要
and you were right that, like it or not, I am a role model. 你说得对 不管喜不喜
欢我都是榜样
But you are wrong to keep me on the sidelines. 但你让我当旁观者是错的
I am smart, I'm capable, 我聪明 我有能力
and I can make a difference. 我可以带来改变
Well said. You make a strong case. 说得好 观点强而有力
Damn right,'cause I'm a strong woman 那是当然 因为我是强而有力的女人
wearing a strong man's deodorant! 擦的是强而有力男人的止汗剂
Well, how about have a seat? 不如坐下吧
Maybe you'd like a glass of water? 想喝杯水吗
You have anything with a little more kick? 有没有带劲一点的
Seriously, Dr. Fowler 别闹了 福勒博士
this is human resources. 这里可是人力资源部
You're right. I-I don't know what I was thinking. 你说得对 我不知道我是怎么想
的
You want ice, you're out of luck. 要冰块就没有了
版权声明:本文标题:生活大爆炸--第12季第19集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-w 内容由网友自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人, 转载请联系作者并注明出处:http://www.roclinux.cn/b/1719439830a736220.html, 本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
发表评论