admin 管理员组文章数量: 1086019
2024年3月11日发(作者:做网站是什么专业)
2 Broke Girls S01E01
1--快乐学英语
2--看电影学英语 看美剧学英语
3--十二 四 十一号桌上菜Pick up! Tables 12, 4, 11.
4--来了Got it.
5--等你丫有空...Hey, when you get a second,
6--麻烦把淫眼从我奶上移开stop looking at my boobs.
7--麻烦一下Excuse me.
8--服务生Waitress?
9--小二Dude?
10--您好 请问要点什么Hi, what can I get ya?
11--我们要...We
12--看了会不爽吗Is that annoying?
13--觉得对方又欠扁又无礼吗Is that obnoxious and rude?
14--你工作时有人这么弄你Would you find it distracting if someone did that to you
15--你会觉得烦吗while you were working?
16--哎呀 忘记你没工作了 抱歉Oh, you don't have a job. Sorry.
17--靠 伙计 她完胜呀Damn, dude, she burned you.
18--别搞错了 小痞子No, hipster.
19--别以为我跟你是一国的Do not think we're on the same team.
20--咱俩到死都不是同路人We have nothing in common.
21--姐戴帽子挡酷寒I wear knit hats when it's cold out.
22--二货戴帽学酷玩[乐队]You wear knit hats cause of Coldplay.
23--你的纹身是想气死你爹You have tattoos to piss off your dad.
24--我爹压根不知他是我爹My dad doesn't know he's my dad.
25--最后And finally,
26--你觉得
27--一声穿云指 我千军万马来服务this is the sound that gets you service.
28--要我说
29--一声穿云指 我如瀑下阴也干枯This is the sound that dries up my vagina.
30--那位俄国服务生呢 怎么不见了The other waitress disappeared, the Russian one.
31--我们想要山葵酱We need horseradish.
32--拜托您了Please.
33--妹妹真乖 这样才有礼貌嘛That, ladies, is how you treat a waitress.
34--宝莲娜Paulina!
35--爽 爽死了Oh, so... so good, oh...
36--抱歉 不知道你在休息Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were on break.
37--我要山葵酱I just need some horseradish.
38---给 -收到- Here. - Oh, cool.
39--请问 服务生去哪了Excuse me, where's my waitress?
40--她马上来[高潮]She's coming.
41--厄尔Earl.
42--厄尔Earl!
43--我做了你最爱的红丝绒蛋糕I made your favorite, red velvet.
44--我的蛋蛋妹给我带来了小蛋糕My little cupcake brought me a cupcake.
45--我还是把钱给你吧Let me pay you for that.
46--不用 我请客Oh, no, no. It's on the house.
47--你生日嘛It's your birthday.
48--过完生日要几岁了啊How old are you gonna be?
49--七十五岁75.
50--厄尔 你要小个三岁 咱俩就成了Oh, Earl, if you were just three years younger.
51--麦克斯 麦克斯 大新闻Max, Max, big news.
52--新老板炒了俄国妞宝莲娜The new boss fired that Russian waitress, Paulina.
53--大胸金丝猫被发现其实是个死间谍Turns out chesty Kournikova was Vladimir Puttin' it out.
54--早安 我带了你的工资来Hello today. I have paycheck for you.
55--我有话问你 你炒了宝莲娜吗 阿憨I need to talk to you. You fired Paulina, Han?
56--我已经不叫李憨了I am no longer Han Lee.
57--我取了新的英文名字I have new American name
58--好适应新时代"得"社会to go with changing neighborhood.
59--是新时代"的"社会To go with the changing neighborhood.
60--移民考试的时候别又说错了You need to remember this for your immigration exam.
61--行 好适应新时代"的"社会Correct. To go with the changing neighborhood.
62--小笼Bryce?
63--你改名叫李小笼啊Your name is Bryce Lee?
64--等等 等一下Wait, wait, um, um, um...
65--别再招新人来了 好吗Don't hire a new waitress, okay?
66--反正活儿总是我全包I've been doing all the work anyway,
67--让我多拿一份工资 补贴家计吧and I really could use the extra money.
68--你需要帮手You need help.
69---不用 -谁都需要帮手- No, I don't. - Everyone need help sometimes.
70--我不用 我当了一辈子的侍应I don't. I've been waiting my whole life, okay?
71--在餐厅 酒吧都做过侍应I've waited on tables, I've waited in bars,
72--甚至在家等验孕结果I've waited on home pregnancy tests.
73--[Waited: 等待 侍应 一词多义]
74--我已经雇新人了I already hire new waitress.
75--她以前在曼哈顿顶级餐厅工作过She work in all top restaurants in Manhattan.
76--我都把宝莲娜的制服给她了I gave her Paulina's uniform.
77--李先生 有点事情想问问Mr. Lee, not to complain,
78--这件制服好像有人穿过了呢but I think someone wore this uniform before me,
79--而且是刚刚才穿过like right before me.
80--可不可以帮我换一件全新的呀Is it possible that I could get another one?
81--换件没这么湿漉漉的Maybe one that's a little less moist.
82--另外 我的肤色跟黄芥末色不太搭Also this mustard color doesn't really go with my skin
tone,
83--跟芥末渍也不搭neither do the
84--跟这各式污渍 异味更是不搭And these various other stains, and smells.
85--白白的是蛤蜊浓汤渍吧...I hope that's clam chowder.
版权声明:本文标题:2 Broke Girls(破产姐妹)第一季 中英文剧本字幕 内容由网友自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人, 转载请联系作者并注明出处:http://www.roclinux.cn/p/1710092449a557360.html, 本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
发表评论