admin 管理员组

文章数量: 1086019


2024年2月7日发(作者:mesa是什么意思翻译)

绿皮书

Hello New York! I'm Bobby Rydell. And I'm glad to be here. 纽约你好 我是鲍比·莱德尔 很高兴来到这里

Thank you all for coming to see us tonight. It's Saturday night at the Copa! 感谢大家今晚的光临

来到科帕的周六晚场

We think you're gonna have a great time tonight. 希望大家今晚玩得尽兴

We're gonna do our best to make sure of that. 我们会尽力给您带来美好的一晚

As always a very special thanks to Mr. Jules Podell for having us out. 再次感谢朱尔斯·波戴尔先生给我们上台的机会

Let's get started. 开始吧

Hello sweetheart. 亲爱的你好

Here is my coat. 大衣在这

And you see this here hat? 然后这顶帽子

I want you to guard it with your life. 你一定要好好保管

- it was a gift from My mother. - Yes, Mr. Loscudo. - 是我母亲送给我的 - 好的 罗斯古德先生

Yeah. That's for you. 好 这你收下

Thank you sir. 谢谢您

Gio! 吉奥

Hey Carmine!How are you pal? - Good to see you. - 卡迈恩 怎么样啊 - 见到你真好

Oh thank you! That's unnecessary. 太谢谢了 不必客气的

Come on! Let's go. On the album. 不说了 进去 这张唱片啊

I saw this kid Bobby Rydell two and a half years ago 鲍比·莱德尔这小子我两年半前

in South Philly. Nobody knew who he was. 在南费城就听过了 那时还没人知道他

They know him now. 现在他可出名了

Hey! 嘿

Gimme Loscudo's hat. 罗斯古德的帽子给我

- But he said to - I know, I heard. Give it to me. A'right? - 但他说了要好好„ -

知道 我听见了 交给我 好吧?

Tony Lip! 托尼·利普

You put your hands on me, you punk? 你也敢动我 你个小瘪三

Do yourself a favor. Go home with your friends. 你别找麻烦了 带上朋友回家吧

You don't tell me where to go! Do you know who I am?! I'm goin' back in there! 还轮不到你指挥我 你知道我是谁吗 我要进去

You tell Julely Podell. If I don't get my hat I'm gonna burn this joint down. You hear me?! 告诉朱利·波戴尔 我要是找不到帽子 就把这地方一把火烧了

I swear to God it's gonna turn up. 会找到的 我保证肯定会找到

Really? You tell that fat Jew bastard I don't get my hat, I'll burn the Copa down! 是吗 告诉那个死犹太肥佬 帽子没了 我就把科帕烧了

I'm gonna have to go back to driving garbage trucks. 看来我要回去开垃圾车了

Jesus Christ! 老天啊

'scudo's out of his mind. 罗斯古德真是疯了

We earned our money tonight. 我们今晚钱没白挣

Lip, I thought you were gonna kill that guy. 利普 我以为你要把那家伙打死了

Yeah! 是啊

Better him than me. 总好过挨揍

So... What are you gonna do while we're closed? 那„停业期间你们什么打算?

I don't know. Maybe go work at my uncle's pizza joint. 不知道 可能去我舅舅的披萨店打工吧

- You? - I'm gonna drink for 2 months. - 你呢? - 烂醉个两个月

Take me home, Lip. 带我回家 利普

See you Carmine. 回见卡迈恩

- No! You shouldn't. That should not happen. - I don't wanna - 不 不应该 这种事不应该 - 我也不想做个„

My hat! 我的帽子

Heard it was missing, so I looked into it. 听说不见了 我就调查了一下

- I wanted to kill that broad. - No. No. Wasn't her fault. - 我都想要了那蠢女人的命 - 不不 不是她的错

Who had the balls to clip Gio's hat? 什么人有胆偷吉奥的帽子啊?

- Don't worry about it, I took care of him. - Yeah! I hope you gave him some beating. - 不用费心 我已经搞定他了 - 那就好 最好揍得够狠

Here. Take this. Put it in your kick. 来 拿着 就当是存点小钱

No. No thanks. It was a pleasure, Mr. Loscudo. 不必客气 罗斯古德先生 这是我的荣幸

Bullshit! Take it. 别废话 拿着

And from now on, you don't call me Mr. Loscude, ya hear me? 从现在开始 用不着叫我罗斯古德先生了 明白吗

I'm your pal Gio. 我是你的朋友吉奥

Good morning. 早上好

Good night! 晚安

- Come on, Roger! Hit one out! - Johnny quiet! You're gonna jinx it. - 加油罗杰 来个全垒打

- 别吵 强尼 说出来就不灵了

Hey Johnny, think you can yell a little louder? 喂 强尼 你也够吵了吧?

- Maris is up. - Yeah, so am I now. - 罗杰马里斯上场了 - 嗯 我也起床了

What the hell are you guys doing here? 你们怎么跑这来了?

We came over to keep Dolores company. 我们是来陪德洛丽丝的

Come on! 加油

[意大利语] 你不要只顾睡觉 让我女儿一个人{

应付这些黑鬼

明不明白啊?

我也不知道会派什么工人来啊

不知道会派黑鬼来

这本应是意大利人的工作 真耻辱

Come on Roger! Please! 加油啊罗杰 拜托

- I'll walk you out. - Sure. - 我送你们出去 - 好的

We need to get back in this ball game. Come on! 我们得反超比分 来一个啊

Thank you so much! 谢谢你们

We got it! We got it! Yeah! 有了 有了 全垒打

Do it again. Let's do it again. Come on baby! 再来一个 再来一个 加油

No! Tony, go get dressed. We're gonna eat. 别闹托尼 去换衣服 要开饭了

Alright! 好样的

No game seven. No game seven. 拿下这场 别拖到第七场生死赛

From thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen. 感谢我主基督赐予我们丰盛食物 阿门

And if anyone hears of a job for Tony, let us know. 如果听说有托尼能干的活 就告诉我们

- Dolor!Please. - what? - 德洛 别提这个 - 怎么

- What happened? Did you get fired? - No. - 怎么了?炒了你吗? - 不是

No, The Copa's closing for repairs. So he just needs something for a couple months. 没有啦 科帕要停业维修 所以这几个月他需要一份短工

大人物啊 就知道买买买吧

好了 爸 地板都发霉了 确实得换啊

All the people he knows, he'll find something in no time. 他人脉那么广 肯定很快就能找到活的

Oh. He had a great job at the sanitation department. 他之前在卫生部的工作就很好啊

You shouldn't have punched out the foreman. 你不应该打领班的

He shouldn't have woke me up. 他不应该吵我睡觉

That's Tony. 这就是托尼

I'm tellin' you, this is gonna be the easiest fifty 我保证 这肯定会是你赚得最轻松的

- bucks you ever gonna made. - Yeah we'll see. - 五十块 - 看情况吧

Hey! There they are. 嘿 你俩来了

Hi Johnny. 嗨强尼

- Tony! - Hey Paulie. How you doing? - 托尼 - 你好保利 怎么样?

I'm good. I'm good. So, Johnny here tells me you ate 挺好的 挺好 强尼跟我说你一次性

forty-eight White Castle burgers all in one sitting. 吃下过四十八个白城堡家的汉堡

Cheeseburgers. 是芝士汉堡

- You tell him Frankie. - I don't believe it. - 没错弗兰基 - 我不信

What do we care if you believe it? 你信不信关我什么事

Hey Gorman. 戈尔曼

- What's the record here for Hotdogs? - Eighteen. Fat Paulie.- 这里吃热狗的记录是多少个?

- 十八个 就是肥保利

- Why wasn't Lip in on that contest? - What contest? I was hungry.- 怎么没让利普参加比赛?

- 比赛?我饿了而已

Bet's simple. Half a C-note. 赌注很简单 五十块

- Most hotdogs in an hour wins. - with toppings. - 一小时内谁吃的热狗多 谁就赢 - 要加配料的

What the hell you weigh? 你他妈多重啊?

- Two sixty. - Aaaaay. Your left ass weighs Two sixty. - 一百一十八公斤 - 放屁吧 光是你左半边屁股就一百一十八公斤了

May my mother-in-law drop dead on the spot if I'm lyin'. 我要是撒谎 我丈母娘就原地暴毙

- Alright. You're on. - Good. - 好吧 来 - 好

Pick it up Lip! The baby elephant just hit nineteen! 提速啊利普 那头小象都十九个了

Let's go Lip! Let's go. Come on. 加油利普 快 来啊

You are embarrassing. You're embarrassing your son. He's killing you. 你简直丢人 你儿子都没眼看了 他要碾压你了

- Hey Nicky. You doin' your homework? - Yep. - 尼基 在做作业吗 - 嗯

Good. 那就好

- Where have you been? - Gorman's. - 你去哪了? - 戈尔曼的馆子

I'm making dinner! 我都做晚饭了

Fat Paulie bet me fifty bucks he could eat more hot dogs than me. 肥保利跟我赌五十块 赌热狗谁吃得多

He knocked off twenty four. Guy's an animal. 他吃了二十四个 简直疯了

Are you crazy? 你才疯了吧?

You lost fifty dollars? 你输了五十块?

Dolores. Please. 德洛丽丝 拜托

I ate twenty six. 我吃了二十六个

You're so lucky. 你真是走运

You know that? 知道吗

Rent is due on Monday. 周一要交房租的

You're gonna get that? 接一下啊

Yeah? 喂

Hey Lip. Some guy called over here, a doctor. He's looking for a driver. 嘿利普 有个人打电话来 是个医生 他想找个司机

- you interested? - Yeah. - 你感兴趣吗 - 当然

They're interviewing guys tomorrow afternoon. 他们明天下午面试

The 地址是„

Eight eighty one, 7th avenue, two fifteen. 第七大道八百八十一号 两点一刻

Hey! 嘿

- Excuse me. - We're not open right now. But you're - 请问 - 音乐厅还没开门 但你可以

welcome to purchase tickets to tonight's performance. 在外面买今晚演出的门票

Nah. That's alright. 不是 我是„

I think I got the wrong address. But is there a doctor's office in here? 这地址可能错了 这里有一位医生的办公室吗?

A doctor's office? 医生办公室?

Dr. Shirley? 谢利博士?

You have the correct address. Dr. Shirley lives upstairs, above the hall. 哦地址没错 谢利医生就在音乐厅楼上

How you doing? 你们好

I'm here for the driver job. Tony Lip. 我是来面试司机职位的 托尼·利普

No Tony Lip. 名单上没有

No I should be on there. 肯定有我

No... Um... 呃„不是„唔

- I have a - Vallelonga. Yeah, that's me. - 有一位托尼·瓦伦„瓦伦拉„ -

瓦伦拉纳 对 就是我

- Fill it out while you wait. - what? - 边等边填好 - 啥?

Fill it out while you wait. 填好表 等着

Have a seat. 请坐

Mr. Vallelonga, sorry to keep you waiting. 瓦伦拉纳先生 久等了 抱歉

I'm Dr. Donald Shirley. 我是唐纳德·谢利博士

- Tony. - Yes. Please sit down. - 我是托尼 - 好的 请坐

Some place you got in here. 你这真不错啊

Them horns real? 那些角是真的吗?

Elephant tusks. Yes. 象牙 是的

What about that? 那个呢?

That a molar? 是个臼齿吗

- a what? - a molar. - 什么? - 臼齿 牙齿

Like a Shark tooth? 鲨鱼牙吗

Tiger's maybe. 或者老虎牙

It was a gift. 是一个礼物

I thought, I thought I was going to a office. 我以为 是要来一个办公室面试

They said a doctor needed a driver. 说一位医生需要司机

That's all they told you? 就说了这么多吗?

- Yeah. - Actually, it's a bit more complicated than that. - 是啊 - 其实比这个稍微复杂一些

Have you ever driven professionally before? 你以前做过开车的工作吗?

Sanitation. Garbage trucks. 卫生部 开过垃圾车

Plus I drive my boss home at night. But I can drive anything. 后来我每晚开车送老板回家 我什么车都能开

Limos, tow trucks. 加长轿车 大拖车

Snowplows, whatever. 铲雪车 啥都行

I see. What other experience do you have? 明白了 你还有什么别的工作经验?

均为60年代纽约著名歌舞厅 {

- in What capacity? - What Do you mean? - 什么样的工作? - 啥意思?

- What Did you Do there? - Ah... - 你具体做了些什么? - 呃„

Public relations. 公共关系

Well, first of all, Tony, I'm not a medical doctor. I'm a musician. 好吧 先说明一下 托尼 我不是医生 是一位音乐家

- you mean like songs? - Yes. - 写歌的那种? - 没错

I'm about to embark on a concert tour, the majority of which will be down South. 我即将上路巡演 大部分目的地都在南部

- Atlantic city? - No. - 新泽西州亚特兰大市? - 不

The deep south. First we're starting in the Midwest, but then we're taking a hard left. 南部腹地 巡演从中西部开始 然后一路南下

Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, and on down through the Delta. 肯塔基 北卡 田纳西

一直到密西西比三角区

Do you foresee any issues in working for a black man? 给黑人打工这事会让你困扰吗?

No! 当然不会了

No no. Just the other day me and the wife had 不会的 前几天我和我太太

a couple of colored guys over at the house. 还在家接待了几位黑人

For drinks. 聚会喝酒

Hmm. I see, you're married. 原来如此 你有家室

Yeah. Two kids. 嗯 两个孩子

I am not sure this is the proper job for a married man. 我不确定这活适合已婚男士

Why, we bringing broads? 怎么 带妞上路吗

My point is, you'll be gone for eight straight 我是说 一走就是整整八个星期

weeks, no breaks, right up until Christmas. 没有休息 一直到圣诞节前

You're quite sure you can leave your family for that long? 你确定愿意离家这么久吗?

Depends on what you're paying. 要看薪水如何了

A hundred dollars a week, plus room and board. 每周一百美金 食宿另包

But let me be I'm not just hiring a chauffeur. 但我话说清楚 我不只是请人做司机

I need someone who can handle my itinerary. Be a personal assistant. I need a valet. 我需要对方打点我的行程 做我的私人助手 一位贴身男仆

I need someone who can launder my clothes, shine 需要给我洗衣服 擦鞋子„

Good luck, Doc. 那你找别人吧 博士

Tony. 托尼

I had my record label ask around town to find me the right man. 我让唱片公司四处打听 为我找合适的人选

Your name came up more than once. 多次有人推荐你

You've impressed several people innate ability to handle trouble. 许多人都印象深刻 因为你„靠谱的办事能力

And that is why I called and inquired about your availability. 所以我才专门致电咨询你是否有空

OK, here's the deal. I got no problem being on the road with you. 好吧 我话说在前头 跟着你一路跑 这我没问题

But I ain't no butler. 但我不是什么男仆

I ain't ironing no shirts, and I'm not polishing nobody's shoes. 我可不会熨你的衬衫 擦你的鞋子

You need someone to get you from point A to point B? You need someone to make 开车载你去这去那没问题 一路给你摆平麻烦

sure there's no problems along And believe me you in the deep South 确保不出什么意外 没问题 而且你到了南部

there's gonna be problems. 肯定会有麻烦

So if you want me, it's a buck and a quarter a week. 要想雇我 就是每周一百二十五块

Or go hire that little Chink that just 要么你就雇之前走出去那个

pranced out of here, see how far you get. 黄种小瘦瘪吧 看看能在南部走多远

Well, Mr. Vallelonga. 好吧 瓦伦拉纳先生

Thank you for stopping by. 感谢你来面试

Hey Bobby. 鲍比

Give me a Rheingold. 来杯莱茵金啤

Ice cold. 要冰的

Mr Tony. 托尼先生

Augie asking about you. 奥基在找你

- Come on, I'm dying of thirst over here! - Shut up. I'm talking. - 快点啊 我都快渴死了 - 别吵 我这说话呢

- When? - now. - 啥时候? - 就刚刚

He in his box. 他在他包厢里

此为本片编剧 编剧是指说这句话的人 屏幕左边的胖子 {

What the hell happened at the Copa? 那晚在科帕他妈怎么回事?

I heard you almost split a guy's face open. 听说你差点把人脸打烂了

That guy you hit. Mikey Cerrone. 你打的那个人 麦基·塞罗纳

Part of Charlie the Hand's crew. 是查理“大手”的人

Guess he shoulda known better. 谁叫他不懂规矩

Hand asked me to look into it. 大手叫我查清楚

I spoke to Podell. Whole thing 我跟波戴尔谈过了 那些人打起来是

over a piece of ass, right? 为了个妞 是吧?

Yeah. 嗯

Beef like that should never happen inside the club. They were out of line. 那种私人恩怨绝不应该在店里闹起来 他们确实过分了

So we squashed it. 所以我们摆平了

You looking to earn a little extra scharole? 你想挣点外快吗

I can keep you busy while the Copa's down. 科帕停业期间我有活给你干

What I gotta do? 要做什么?

做事

Appreciate it, but I'm gonna spend some time with the family. 谢了 但我准备陪陪家人

Don't be stupid. You make yourself a few extra bucks, you buy 别犯傻 赚点外快

something nice for that pretty little wife of yours. 给你漂亮老婆买点好东西

Nah, I'm good. I'm flush right now. 不用了 我挺宽裕的

Here's fifty. Pay me sixty by New Years, you get it back. 这里五十块 元旦前付我六十就能赎回

Hey Lip. Everything OK? 利普 你还好吗?

What? You got beak trouble Charlie? 怎么 鼻子探这么远啊查理?

Mind your business. 别多管闲事

So come on. Dying to hear what happened with the doctor interview. 来来来 快跟我说说那个医生的面试怎么样

He ain't a real doctor, he's a piano player. 不是那种医生 他是个弹钢琴的

But I don't understand, why'd they say that he was a doctor? 我不懂了 那他们干嘛说他是个医生?

I don't know. I think he's like a doctor of piano-playing or something. 不清楚 我觉得他可能是钢琴演奏方面的博士吧

You can be that? 还有这种博士?

I guess. He lives on top of Carnegie Hall. 是吧 他都住在卡内基音乐厅楼上

You shoulda seen this place, Dee. It was filled 你要是能看到就好了 德洛

with statues and all kinds of fancy crap. 全是各种雕像啊高档玩意

And he was sitting on top of a friggin' throne all 他还坐在一个什么鬼王座上

dressed up like the king of the jungle bunnies. 穿得像个黑兔之王似的

He's colored? 他是黑人?

- Then you wouldn't last a week with him. - For the right money, I would. - 那你跟着他肯定一个礼拜都干不满 - 钱够多我就干

Yeah. 喂

Oh. 是你啊

Look. Uh... 这个 呃„

Really? 你确定?

OK. OK. Hold on a sec. 好吧好吧 等一下

It's Dr. Shirley. 是谢利博士

The Piano guy, he wants to talk to you. 弹钢琴的那个家伙想跟你说话

- Me? - Yeah. - 我? - 是啊

What? No! 干嘛?我不要

Come on. Take it. 好啦 接吧

Just talk. 随便聊就行

Hello. 你好

Good morning, Doctor, it's nice to talk to you. 早上好博士 很高兴能跟你说话

Yes, that is a 这样啊 确实是很长一段时间„

It is. 是的

Yes. I'm sure. 是 当然了

Thank you Bye now. 谢谢你打来 再见

What did he say? 他说了啥?

He wanted to know if I'd be okay with him taking 他问我愿不愿意让自己丈夫

my husband away from his family for two months. 离家两个月去跟着他

He said he'd pay you what you asked for. 他说工资按你提的数目

- Hey! - Uh huh? - 亲爱的 - 嗯

It's good money. 这钱不少

We need it. 我们需要钱

I can't be eatin' twenty six hotdogs every day. 我也没法每天都打赌吃二十六个热狗啊

I know. 我知道

I told him it was okay for you to go. 我跟他说我愿意放你走

Alright. Hey look. Here's the first half of your pay. 好了 拿着 这是你全部工资的一半

You're gonna get the rest when the tour's over. 剩下一半等巡演完成再给你

- I gotta get paid every week. - Sorry, - 我应该每周拿钱啊 - 抱歉

that's not how the record company does it. 唱片公司有惯用的做法

We gotta have some guarantee you're gonna finish the job. 这样我们才放心你会有始有终

Why wouldn't I finish the job? I took it, didn't I? 我干嘛不做到最后?这活我不是接下了吗

Well, then we got nothing to worry about. 那好啊 我们都没什么好担心的了

Here's the deal, Mr. Vallelonga. 话说清楚 瓦伦拉纳先生

OK, it's your job to get Don to all his tour 你的职责是确保唐能够准时

dates on time. Now if he misses any shows, 到达所有巡演场次 如果他错过任何一场

- you're not getting your back-end. - He's not gonna miss any show. - 剩下一半工资你就拿不到了 - 不会错过的

Good. Oh, you're gonna need this. 那就好 对了 你得拿着这个

Now this is the book I was telling you about. Sometimes you 这就是我之前跟你说过的那本书

guys are staying in the same hotel, sometimes you're not. 你们俩有时会住同一家酒店 有时候不会

- Oh yeah, - Yeah, don't let me down. Let's go. - 啊对„ - 嗯 别让我失望 我们走

- Madonne. is This the new one? - Yeah. the record company rented it. - 哎呦喂 这是最新那款吗 - 是啊 唱片公司租的

- Nice huh. - Beautiful. - 很赞吧 - 美极了

So what my sister have to say about you being gone for three weeks? 你一走就是三个星期 我妹妹怎么想啊?

Eight weeks. 是八个星期

Ten-to-one, you slap this moolie out, you come home in under a month. 我赌你肯定会跟那黑佬打起来 不到一个月就回家

- Aight boys, huddle up. - Say goodbye to Your father. - 小子们 过来 - 去跟爸爸说再见

Frankie, Nicky, come here. 弗兰基 尼基 过来

- Aight, will you be Good boys? - Uh huh. - 你们会好好表现吗? - 嗯

- Listen to Your mother? - Uh huh. - 乖乖听妈妈的? - 嗯

Alright, give me a kiss. I'm counting on you on this. 好 亲一个 说话算话啊

- Don't go too far. - We won't. - 别跑远了 - 好

- Did you go to the a-a-a for the maps? - Yes, No. I mean - 你去汽车协会拿好地图了吗 -

嗯 啊不是

the record company gave me the maps and the itinerary and this thing. 唱片公司都给我备好了地图和行程表 还有这个

The Negro Motorist Green-Book? 黑人出行指南绿皮书?

Yeah it lists all places coloreds can stay down south. Like, you know, 里面列举了南方所有愿意接待黑人的酒店 专门给

traveling while black. 旅行的黑人

Traveling while black? 旅行的黑人?

Yeah. If you're black and you gotta travel for some reason. 是啊 如果黑人得出远门啥的

They got a special book for that? 还有专门的书啊

I guess. 是啊

Did you pack the iron? 熨斗你带了吗?

- I ain't lugging no iron, Dee. - How're you gonna press your pants? - 我才不带熨斗 德洛 -

那你的西裤怎么办?

I'll put 'em under the mattress. 塞床垫下面压平呗

I want you to write me a letter 你一有机会

- every chance you get. - I can't write letters. - 就得给我写信 - 我写不了信

- Yes, you can. - I can't write. - 写得了的 - 我写不来啊

- Take you five minutes. Promise me. - It's embarrassing. - 也就五分钟的事 你保证 - 我会丢人的

They ain't gonna be no good. 写不出什么好东西

It's a lot cheaper than calling long distance, Tony. 写信比打长途电话便宜多了 托尼

Promise me you're gonna write. 你保证要给我写信

I promise. 好吧

Put this in the bank today. 你等下去把这个存进银行

It's half my pay. 我一半的工资

Oh, here is a couple of sandwiches for you and Dr. Shirley. 对了 给你和谢利博士带了几个三明治

Thanks. 谢谢

- be careful. - I will. - 路上小心 - 我会的

- I love you. - I love you too, baby. - 我爱你 - 我也爱你宝贝

You better be home for Christmas or don't come home at all! 圣诞节要是回不了家你就别回来了啊

I got it pop. I got it. 知道了老爸 知道了

Hey! I'm Tony. 嘿 我是托尼

The driver. Bum a smoke? 司机 蹭根烟?

Thanks. 谢了

So, you the band? 你们都是乐队的?

Oleg. Cello. 奥列格 大提琴

George. Bass. 乔治 低音提琴

And we're not a band, we're a trio. 我们不是乐队 是三重奏

Oh, a trio? 哦 三重奏

Right. 这样啊

- Good morning. - Good morning. - 早上好 - 早上好

Thank you, Amit. 谢谢你 阿米特

Have a wonderful trip, Sir. 先生 祝你旅途愉快

Tony, the first thing I'd like you to do, when we arrive in the city, 托尼 我们到了市里以后 你首先就要

is check the piano where I'm playing, make sure it's a Steinway as per my contract. 检查钢琴是不是按合同上说的是施坦威钢琴

And can you see to it that there is a bottle of Cutty Sark in my room 然后确保每晚都要有一瓶顺风威士忌

every night. 送到我的房间

Every night? 每晚?

Well if you ever need any help 如果你喝不完需要帮手的话„

I won't. 不需要

Ten-and-two on the wheel, please. 麻烦扶好方向盘

Hey Doc. 嘿 博士

I noticed on the itinerary thing, 我看到在行程表上写着

last show's on the 23rd December. 最后一场演出是在十二月二十三日

- Right? - Birmingham, yes. It's a Christmas show. - 对吗? - 对 是在伯明翰市的圣诞演出

So, any way we could maybe hit the road early next 那第二天早上我们可以早点上路

morning so we could be home in time for Christmas Eve? 赶回家过平安夜吗?

We'll see. 到时再说吧

Appreciate it. 谢了

Could you put out the cigarette please? 可以把烟熄掉吗

Why? 为什么

I can't breath back here. 我透不过气了

What are you talking about? Smoke's going into my lungs. I'm doing all the work here. 你胡说什么 烟是吸进我的肺里 我才是抽烟的人啊

Thank you. 谢谢

What are you looking at? 看什么看

- you speak German, huh? - That was Russian. - 你还会德语啊 - 是俄语

Yeah, I was stationed in Germany in the army. 嗯 我当兵时就驻扎在德国

I could pick up a little bit of what you're saying there. 我能听懂一点点你说的话

Watch out for them Krauts. 小心德国佬

They're all snakes. 他们奸诈得很

Kennedy shoulda bombed 'em when he had the chance. 肯尼迪早应该趁机把他们炸了

Plus now them Cuban bastards. 况且现在还要对付那帮古巴混蛋

Ain't they supposed to be following us? 他们不是应该跟着我们车吗

They have the itinerary. As long as they get to the show 他们有行程表 只要他们能按时到现场

on time, I am not worried about it and neither should you. 我不会管那么多 你也不必担心

I ain't worried about nothing. 我一点儿也不担心

Fact, when you see me worried, you'll know. 我要是担心了 很明显的

- You'll know if I'm worried. - Tony. How about some quite time? - 一眼就能看出来 - 托尼 我们安静一点好不好?

Sure. 好

It's amazing you said that. 你说这话真是太神奇了

How about some quite time? 安静一点好不好

Dolores, my wife, she used to say that all the time 德洛丽丝 我老婆 她也总是说这话

well not all the time, but 也没有总是 比如吧

She says it when I come off from work some time, 我收工回家以后她就会说

you know, she's been with the kids all day. 因为她带了一整天孩子

And she'll say, How about some quite time? 她会说 托尼 我们安静一点好不好?

Exactly like how you said it. 和你刚才简直一模一样

I mean it's amazing. 太神奇了

How was that? 怎么样

Salty. 咸得很

Have you ever considered becoming a food critic? 你有没有考虑过当一个美食评论家?

No... Not really. 没 没有啊

Why? Is there money in it? 怎么 那行很赚钱吗?

I'm just saying, you have a marvelous way with words when describing food. 我只是觉得 你形容食物的时候实在是能说会道

SALTY! 咸

So vivid. One can almost taste it. 太生动了 感觉简直自己也能尝到

I'm just saying it's salty. 我意思就是它咸啊

And salt's cheating. 咸就是作弊了

Any cook can make things salty. But to make it taste 任何厨师都能把东西弄咸 但是如果

good without the salt, with just the other flavors 在不放盐的前提下做得好吃 发挥其他的风味

that's the trick. 那才算是厨艺

We should really get going soon if we expect to get to Pittsburgh by dinner. 要是想在晚餐前赶到匹兹堡 我们该动身了

When I was in the army 我原来在军队的时候

I knew a guy from Pittsburgh 认识一个从匹兹堡来的家伙

except he called it Tits-burgh 他把它叫做“奶子堡”

cuz he said all the women there have huge tits. 他说因为那里所有女人奶都很大

That's absurd. 这太荒谬了

Why would women in Pittsburgh have larger breasts than, say, women in New York? 匹兹堡女人的胸部怎么会比别的地方 比如纽约的更大?

Guess we'll find out, huh? 到了就知道了呗

You know, when you first hired me 你决定雇我的时候

my wife went out and bought one of your records, the one about the orphans. 我老婆去买了一张你的唱片 关于孤儿的那张

Orphans? 孤儿?

Yeah. Cover had a bunch of kids sitting around a campfire? 对 封面是一群孩子围坐在篝火旁那个?

Orpheus. 是俄耳甫斯

Yeah. 哦

俄耳甫斯 希腊神话中阿波罗与缪斯之子 传奇音乐家 {

And those weren't children on the cover. 封面上的那些也不是孩子

Those were demons in the bowels of hell. 是地狱深处的恶魔

No shit. Must have been naughty kids. 这样啊 那肯定是特别不乖的孩子

- What are you doing? - I gotta Take a leak. Doc. - 你停车干什么? - 去撒尿 博士

- here? Now? - you want me to piss My pants? - 就在这撒? - 不然你想让我尿裤子吗

- Oh Hey Doc. - Good afternoon. - 嘿 博士 - 下午好

Take this for any incidentals we may need. 拿着这些备用

If you want to buy something, you don't have to ask, just keep the receipts please. 如果你想买点什么 不用问我 留好小票就行

When it runs low let me know. 快花完了就跟我说

Oh, thanks. 哦 谢了

One more thing. 还有一件事

We will be attending many events before and after the concerts, 我们在音乐会前后要参加很多社交活动

interacting with some of the wealthiest and most highly-educated people in the country. 与这个国家里最富有 文化涵养最高的一些人互动

It is my feeling that your diction 我感觉你的措辞

however charming it may be in the tri-state area, could 无论在纽约周边三州地区多么地道迷人 现在也该„

finessing. 改一改

You mean diction, like in what way? 你说我的措辞 是什么意思?

Like in the only way the word is ever used. 就是措辞这个词唯一的意思

Okay. 好吧

Your intonation, inflection, your choice of words. 你的语调 词形语法 你的用词

I got my own problems, now I gotta worry about 我要操心的已经够多了 现在难道还得担心

what people think about the way I talk? 别人怎么看我说话的方式吗?

There are simple techniques I can teach you that are quite effective. I can help you. 我可以教你几个简单又有效的技巧 我可以帮你

I don't need no goddamn help. 我才不要什么鬼帮助

People don't like the way I talk, they can go take a shit. 要是不喜欢我讲话 那他们就滚远点

- the profanity is another issue. - a fanabla, Why you breaking My balls? - 脏话又是一个问题

- 妈啊 你干嘛这么针对我?

Because you can do better. Mr Vallelonga. 因为你可以做得更好 瓦伦拉纳先生

Which brings me to one more point 说到这个 还有一件事

as the guest of honor, I will be introduced when entering 作为活动贵宾 我到场时会有人向观众介绍

these intimate events. You will be introduced as well. 也同样会介绍你

In my humble opinion 依我愚见

Vallelonga may be difficult to pronounce. 瓦伦拉纳可能比较难念

So, I 所以 我在想„

Valle would be more appropriate. Tony Valle. 瓦利会更合适一些 托尼·瓦利

Short and sweet. 简短顺口

Nah! 不要

If they got a problem with Vallelonga, they can call me Tony Lip. 如果他们不会读瓦伦拉纳 那就叫我托尼·利普

These are genteel people. "Tony the Lip" may be 他们是上流社会的人 托尼“大嘴”或许对他们来说有点„

利普是托尼的诨名 英文有嘴哥 大嘴巴之意 {

Well, then it's Tony Vallelonga. 行 那就托尼·瓦伦拉纳

All these high-class people, so much smarter than me, with their intelligence 这些上流人士 比我聪明多了 以他们的智力

and speaking abilities, you're telling me they can't pronounce my name? 和谈吐能力 难道连我的名字都念不出来?

They don't like it, they can shove it up their ass, I'll just wait outside. 他们不喜欢 那就随他们便

我不进场在外面等着就是

A sound compromise. 这是个不错的折中

Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we are 女士们先生们 今晚

privileged to present a great American artist. 我们有幸邀请一位伟大的美国艺术家到场

He gave his first public performance at the age of three. 他三岁时就首次公开演出

At age eighteen, at Arthur Fiedler's invitation, our 十八岁时 应阿瑟·菲德勒的邀请

guest made his concert debut with the Boston Pops. 他在波士顿流行交响乐团进行了演奏会首秀

He holds Doctorates in Psychology, in Music, and in the Liturgical Arts 他拥有心理学 音乐学

礼拜仪式艺术三重博士学位

and he has performed at the White House twice in the past fourteen months. 在过去十四个月里他在白宫演出了两次

He is a true virtuoso. 他是真正的音乐大师

that's Italian. 音乐大师 是意大利语

Means he's really good. 意思是他真的很出色

So Ladies and gentleman, please welcome The Don Shirley Trio! 女士们先生们 让我们欢迎唐·谢利三重奏

Hey, it's your dice, I'm just having a lucky night. 怪你自己的骰子呗 我今晚真是走运

Tony. 托尼

Boss man's calling. 你老板叫你呢

He ain't my boss. I work for the record company. 他不是我老板 我是给唱片公司打工

I work for the record company too. 我也一样给唱片公司打工啊

Come on man! Give us a chance to win back our loot! 别走啊老兄 给我们一个赢回来的机会

I'm sorry, fellas, duty calls! 对不住了各位 公务在身

Duty calls? 公务在身?

Look man, my duty is getting my money back. 喂 我的职责就是把我的钱赢回来

I've been looking for you. 我一直在找你

Yeah sorry. The guys were having a little game. 不好意思 我和他们玩了一会儿

Next time you need extra money, you just ask me. 下次你需要钱了 只管开口

More fun winning it. 赢来的更有乐趣

Then what if you lost? 那万一你输了呢

Craps and cards, I don't lose, Doc. 骰子和扑克牌 我是不会输的 博士

I don't lose. 我不会输

So stooping down in the gravel pitching dice for pocket change makes you a winner? 所以跪在碎石地上 为了一点零钱投骰子让你感觉自己是人生赢家?

What are you giving me shit for? Everybody was doing it. 你刁难我干什么 大家都这么做了

They didn't have a choice whether to be inside or out. 他们没有选择是否进场的权力

You did. 但你有

And wipe off your knees, you have dirt on them. 拍干净你的膝盖 上面有灰

How are you? I 亲爱的德洛丽丝 你好吗 我还不错

I'm eating real good, hamburgers mostly 我吃得也很好 大多是汉堡

so don't worry about me not eating good. 所以别担心我吃不好

I saw Dr. Shirley play the piano. Tonight. 我今晚看到谢利博士弹钢琴了

He doesn't play like a colored guy. He plays like Liberace but better. 他弹起琴来不像个黑人 像李伯拉斯 但比他更好

He's like a genius I think. 我觉得他就是个天才

When I look at him in the rear-view mirror, I can 当我从后视镜看他的时候

tell he's always thinking about stuff in his head. 他总是若有所思

I guess that's what geniuses do. 天才大概都是这样的吧

But it don't look fun to be that smart. 但天才的生活看上去没什么乐趣

I miss you very very much. 我非常非常思念你

- who is this? - Who? - 这是谁 - 什么谁

On the radio? 收音机里的

Lil' Richard. 小理查德啊

Really? That's Little Richard? 是吗 这就是小理查德?

Yeah. Think you could play something like this, Doc? 是啊 博士 你觉得你也能弹这种音乐吗?

I don't know. Sounds fairly complicated. 不好说 这听起来挺复杂

Got that right. 就是啊

So where did this “Tony the Lip” moniker come from? 对了 托尼“大嘴”这个绰号是怎么来的?

It's not Tony the Lip. 不是托尼“大嘴”

It's Tony Lip. One word. 是托尼·利普 嘴唇嘛

I got it when I was a kid. Because my friends 我小时候就有了 因为朋友们说

lip英文为嘴唇的意思 此处指小伙伴觉得托尼爱说大话 {

- Why are you smiling? - What Do you mean? - 你笑什么 - 怎么了

It doesn't bother you that your friends, the 你的朋友们 身边最亲近的人

people closest to you, consider you a liar? 认为你是个骗子 你不觉得困扰吗

Who said liar? I said bullshit artist. 谁说骗子了 我说的是牛皮大王

- Then what's the difference? - Cause I don't lie. Ever. - 这有什么区别 - 因为我从不说谎

I'm just good at talking people into, you know, doing things they don't wanna do. 我只是擅长说服人们去做 你懂 他们本来不想做的事情

By bullshitin 'em. 三寸不烂之舌

And you're proud of that? 看来你很自豪?

Well it got me this job. 起码它让我拿到了这份工作

Wait a minute. You're full of shit! You never heard of Chubby Checker? 等等 你扯蛋吧 你从没听过恰比·却克?

Of course I've heard of him, I just never heard his music before. 我当然听说过他 只是没听过他的音乐

But I like this. This is nice. 不过我挺喜欢这首的 还不错

He's got a very smooth. 他的嗓音很柔和 非常流畅

Yeah he's terrific. This is what everybody is dancing to now. 对啊他棒极了 现在的人都是听着这种歌跳舞的

Eyes on the road Tony. 好好看路 托尼

You know this song? 那你听过这首歌吗

- I don't think so. No. - How could you not know this music? - 不 没听过 - 你怎么会不知道这些音乐

Aretha Franklin. 艾瑞莎·弗兰克林

均为著名黑人音乐家 {

Come on Doc, these are your people! 怎么搞的博士 这都是你的同胞啊

- You want anything? I'm getting a pack of smokes. - No thank you. - 你要来点什么吗 我去买包烟 - 不用 谢谢

Nice turn Mike, what he makes it up? 走得好 他嚼啥舌根了?

Gotchu an apple Doc. 来个苹果吧 博士

Before we pull out Tony, we need to have a talk. 托尼 开车前我想和你谈谈

- Yeah? - Oleg told me What you did. - 怎么了 - 你做的事奥列格跟我说了

What I do? 我干什么了

You stole a jade stone from the store. 你在这偷了一块玉石

- No I didn't. - He watched you do it. - 我没偷 - 他亲眼看到的

I didn't steal no stone. 我没偷什么石头

You picked it up and put it in your pocket. 你把它捡起来 放进口袋里了

I picked up a rock up off the ground. I didn't steal from the box. 我从地上捡了块石头 又不是从盒子里偷的

Now why would you pick up a rock off the ground? 那你为什么要从地上捡石头?

I don't know. 我也说不清啊

'Cause it ain't stealing. Just a regular rock. 因为这不算偷 就是块普通的石头

And why would you want a regular rock? 那你为什么想要一块普通的石头?

To have. 我就想要

- for luck maybe. - a lucky rock. - 可能会给我带来好运 - 一块幸运石

- Yeah. - Let me see it. - 是啊 - 给我看看

Take it back and pay for it. 拿回去付钱

I told you that Kraut was a snake. 我就说了那个德国佬阴险得很

Rats me out for something I didn't even do. 告密还诬陷我根本没做的事

Pay for the stone, Tony, you'll feel better. 去付钱吧托尼 这样你会好受一点的

I feel fine. 我现在就很好

And I ain't paying for no regular rock I found in the dirt. 我不会为地上捡的石头付钱的

Do not drive, Mr. Vallelonga. 不准开车 瓦伦拉纳先生

Put it back. 把它放回去

- you feel better? - No. - 感觉好点了吗 - 没有

If you'd like, Tony, I'd happily buy you the stone. 你要是喜欢 我很乐意给你买那块石头

Don't bother. You took all the fun out of it. 别费劲了 我的乐趣都被你搅黄了

Excuse me, Sir. 你好 先生

- I'm with the band. - You're all set up. - 我是和乐队一起的 - 都准备好了

- This isn't the piano, right? - That's it. - 这不是要用的钢琴吧? - 就是

It ain't a Steinway. 这不是施坦威的钢琴啊

So what? 那又怎么样

Dr. Shirley only plays on Steinway-brand pianos. It's in his written contract. 谢利博士只弹施坦威牌的钢琴 他的合同里注明了的

- Who's Dr. Shirley? - Dr. - 谢利博士是谁 - 谢利博士啊„

the Don Shirley Trio? 唐·谢利三重奏

They're playing tonight. 就是他们今晚演出啊

- Does it really matter? - Yeah, it does, it's in his contract. - 这个没所谓吧 - 当然有所谓 合同里写了的

Come on man, these coons can play on anything you put in front of them. 哎呀算了吧 这些黑佬弹什么不都是一样弹

But it's a piece of shit. 但这琴太烂了

And there is garbage in there. 里面都有垃圾

- So, take it out. - What'd you say? - 扔掉不就行了 - 你说什么?

You heard me. 你没听错

Hey, you got 2-3 hours. Just get a clean Steinway in here. 这不还有两三个小时 去找一架干净的施坦威来不行吗

- There ain't no Steinway on campus. - Not my problem. - 这一带没有施坦威 - 那不是我的问题

I bet there is not two Steinways in the whole state of Indiana. 我打赌整个印第安纳州都没有两架施坦威钢琴

I guess you better move your ass then. 那你还不赶紧去找

Who do you think you're talking to, greaseball? 你以为你是谁啊 油腻意大利佬

This morning I had steak and eggs. For breakfast. 亲爱的德洛丽丝 今天早上我吃了牛排和鸡蛋

The band has been playing at very ritzy joints. 乐队演出的地方都特别豪华

Dr. Shirley and I are getting along pretty good, but sometimes 谢利博士和我相处得挺好 只是有时我觉得

I think he gets sad and that's why he drinks too much. 他不开心 所以他喝那么多酒

I never knew how very beautiful this country was. Now that I'm seeing it I know. 我以前都不知道这个国家原来如此美丽 现在亲眼看到了

You wouldn't believe how beautiful nature is, it is as beautiful as they say. 大自然的美简直难以置信 真就跟大家说的那样美

And the traffic out here in the country is nothing, which is fine by me. 而且乡下车少路况通畅 对我来说就很好

Right now I'm eating spaghetti and meatballs in a 我正在吃肉丸意面 可是这家餐厅的东西

diner that tastes like ketchup on Chinese noodles. 吃起来像在中式面条上浇了番茄酱

We are heading down I will write you 我们现在要去南方了 到了以后

another letter when we get down south. I love you. 我会再给你写封信 我爱你

Your husband Tony. P.S. Kiss the kids for me. 你的丈夫 托尼 另外 替我亲亲孩子们

You got any family, Doc? 你有家人吗 博士?

- not really. - not really? - 不算有 - 不算有?

Either you do or you don't. 要么有 要么没有

It's a long story, Tony. 说来话长 托尼

What, we're in a hurry now? 我们多的是时间

Let's hear it. 说来听听

I have a brother somewhere. 我在某地有个兄弟

We used to get together once in but it 我们过去偶尔聚聚 但是

got more and more difficult to stay in touch. 保持联系越来越难了

Curse of being a musician I guess. 这就是身为音乐人的诅咒吧

Always on the road 总是在路上

like a carnival worker. 就像个嘉年华的工作人员

Or a criminal. 或是逃犯

Took quite a toll on my marriage as well. 这对我的婚姻也造成了很大的影响

- You're married? - Was. - 你结婚了? - 结过

June, good person. 她叫琼 是个好人

Terrible grammar, but a kind soul. 语法很糟糕 但人很善良

- You'd quite like her. - June? - 你会很喜欢她的 - 她叫琼?

Like Lassie's mom? 跟灵犬莱西里的妈妈一样

Unfortunately, I couldn't do a husband act and a concert pianist act. 不幸的是 我没能既做好丈夫 又做好钢琴演奏家

Couldn't seem to manage both worlds. 没能平衡这两个世界

Kentucky Fried Chicken. 这有肯德基

In Kentucky! When's that ever gonna happen?! 能在肯塔基吃这个 多难得啊

- Hey, you want some? - I'm fine. Thank you Tony. - 你要来点吗? - 不用 谢谢你托尼

I think this is the best Kentucky Fried Chicken I ever had. 我觉得这是我吃过最好的肯德基

But I guess it's fresher down here, right? 但可能这里的就是更新鲜地道吧

I don't think I've ever met anyone with your appetite. 我没见过谁有你这么好的胃口

No, I bought the bucket so you could have some. 我买的是全家桶 你也来点啊

I've never had fried chicken in my life. 我这辈子从没吃过炸鸡

Who you bullshittin’? You people love the fried chicken, the grits, the collard greens 你哄谁呢 你们这帮人就爱吃炸鸡啊 玉米糊啊 甘蓝这些

I love it, too. 我也爱吃

The negro cooks used to make it all time when I was in the army. 我当兵时 黑人厨师经常做这些

You have a very narrow assessment of me, Tony. 托尼 你对我的看法非常狭隘

Yeah right? I'm good. 就是吧?我脑子好使

No, you're not good, you're bad. 不 不是 你说错了

I'm saying, just because other Negros enjoy certain types of music, it 我的意思是 就算其他黑人喜欢某些类型的音乐

doesn't mean I have to. Nor do we all eat the same kind food. 这并不代表我也得喜欢 我们也不是都爱吃同样的食物

Wait a minute. If you said all guineas like pizza and spaghetti and meatballs 等一下 你如果说意大利人都爱吃比萨 意大利面和肉丸

- I'm not gonna get insulted. - Well, you're missing the point. - 我也不觉得冒犯啊 - 你没抓住重点

For you to make the assumption that 你假定每个黑人都„

- Hey, you want some or not? - No. - 你到底吃不吃啊 - 不要

Here. Come on. 来 给你

- Tell me that don't smell good? - It smells okay - 闻着多香啊 - 闻起来还可以

I prefer not to get grease on my blanket. 但我不想让我的毯子沾上油

Ooh, I'm gonna get grease on my blankie. Come on, have a piece. “呜呜 我的小毯子要沾上油了” 别废话了 来一块吧

It ain't gonna kill ya. Come on. Take it and eat. 吃了又死不了 快点啦 拿去吃

- No. - Take it. - 不要 - 拿着

- I'm gonna throw it in the back. - Don't you dare. - 我要把它扔到后面去了 - 你敢

- Then you better Take it. - How? Do you have plates? or utensils? - 那你就拿走啊 - 怎么拿 你有盘子和餐具吗

Bah fongool! Eat it with your hands, 就他妈的用手抓着吃

- that's how you're supposed to. - I can't do that. - 就应该这么吃 - 我不能这样吃东西

Eat it. Come on. Take it. I gotta drive. Ten and two on the wheel. 吃了它 快点 拿着 我还得开车啊 不是叫我扶好方向盘吗

Take it. Take it. Come on. 拿着 拿着 快点

There you go. 这就对了

- I can't do this Tony. - Eat the goddamn thing. - 我不能这样 托尼 - 妈的吃个炸鸡而已

赶紧的

Jesus. 服了

What, no good? 怎么样 不好吃吗

只是感觉„

so unsanitary. 很不卫生

Who gives a shit? 谁在乎呢

Just relax and enjoy it. 放松 享受 不就得了

My father used to say, 我父亲说过

whatever you do, do it a hundred percent. 不管你做什么 都要做到极致

When you work, work, when you laugh, laugh, 上班就认真工作 笑就尽情大笑

when you eat, eat like it's your last meal. 吃东西时 就像是最后一餐那样去享受

You want another piece? Here, have a breast. 想再来一块吗 来一块鸡胸

Delicious. 很好吃的

Take it. There you go. 拿着 多好啊

What do we do about the bones? 这些骨头怎么办

We do this. 这么办

This is what we do. 就这么干

There you go. 这就对了

What's the big deal Doc? Squirrels would eat it anyway. 这有什么大不了的 反正松鼠会把它吃了

- Pick it up Tony. - Nature takes care of the Earth! - 托尼 捡起来 - 大自然都会搞定的啦

- Pick it up. - Ugh, jeez. - 捡起来 - 真是的

This can't be right. 不可能是这里啊

Says right here. 这上面写着

Cozy as your own home. 就像自己家一样舒适

Place looks like my ass. 这地方看起来烂透了

This is the place. 就是这里

Square one please. 方形的那个箱子 谢谢

- just This one? - Thank you. - 就这个吗 - 对 谢谢

Uh... 对了

If you need anything, I'll be right up the street at the Easton Inn. 你有什么需要的话 我就在街上的伊斯顿旅馆

Thank you Tony. 谢谢 托尼

Hey Floyd, when you are ready? 嘿 弗洛伊德 你准备好了吗

I told you, I can't play, my shoulders 我说了 我玩不了 我肩膀不行

You and that damn shoulders 你那该死的肩膀

Hey, fancy-pants, you wanna play? 嘿 西装革履的那个 要一起玩吗

- I beg Your pardon. - Come on brother, We short a men. - 什么 - 来吧 兄弟 我们缺个人

I... I'd rather not. 我 我还是不了

What, you too high and mighty? 为啥 你太高贵太神圣

No no let him go,let him 's just afraid of getting that butler uniform all dusty! 别 别 让他走 让他走 他只是不想把他的管家服搞脏

I' 我只是„

I'm on my way out to meet a friend. 我正要出门见朋友

Yeah, thanks for nothing 好吧 谢谢你什么忙都没帮上

- Floyd, Come on man. - Shut Your ass up man, leave me alone. - 弗洛伊德 来吧 伙计 -

闭上你的嘴 别来烦我

Vacation without aggravation. 没有纷扰的假期

Delightful dinners for particular people. 给特别的人的晚餐

- Yeah? - Get up! It's George. Get up. - 什么事 - 起来 我是乔治 起来

Tony come on. Hurry up! 托尼 快 赶快

Dr. Shirley's in trouble. 谢利博士遇到麻烦了

I went out for a drink, I walk into this bar, 我出去喝酒 进了这个酒吧

and Dr Shirley's in there getting bounced around!发现谢利博士被人围了起来

I didn't want to leave him, but I didn't know what to do! 我不想丢下他 但我不知道该怎么办

Who let him out of his cage? And they put that little tie on him too? 谁让他从笼子里出来 还给

他系了个小领带

Who you are dressed out? 你为什么穿得这么人模狗样的

Get your hands off him. 放开他

What in the good goddamn we got here, fellas? 看看我们他妈遇到了什么事 伙计们

Hand him over, we walk out, won't be a problem. 放他走 我们马上离开 不会惹麻烦

I just wanted a drink Tony. 托尼 我只是想喝一杯

Hey, I told you, we'll leave. Not a big deal. 嘿 我跟你说了 我们马上离开 不惹事

Come on. 赶紧

He ain't going nowhere, we need a Brillo pad to wash them dishes with. 他哪也不能去 我们需要一个钢丝球去洗盘子

Listen assholes, do yourself a favor and let him go. 听着混蛋们 为你自己好 让他走

Now! 马上

Say it nice. 说话客气点

I just said it nice. 我说话很客气

This boy's gonna get what he's got coming to him. 这个孩子我自有安排

you ain't got no say! 而这里 没有你说话的份

Maybe. 也许吧

But, whatever happens here, I'm gonna put a 但是 不管这里会发生什么 我都会

bullet right in the middle of your thick skull. 让一颗子弹穿过你的厚脑壳

He ain't got no gun, Ray. 雷他不可能有枪的

He's full a shit. 他什么都没有

What if he ain't? 如果他有呢

Well, I sure ain't. 那我就保证他没有

And I ain't about to let this come to pass in my place. 我不会让这种事在我的地盘上发生的

Let the spook go. Let him go. Come on 让这个黑鬼走 让他走 赶快

Come on. 快点

Get him outta here. 把他带走

I want these Yankees off from my property. 我不想让这些北方佬动我的东西

- go home. - Come on George, go, go. - 回家吧 - 快点 乔治 快走

Go home. 回去

You out of your mind? 你疯了吗

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put you in that Position. 对不起 我不是故意让你陷入那种境地的

Wait, wait, wait! 等等 等等 等等

You wanna throw up again? 你想再吐一次吗?

I'm OK. 我没事

Hones to God Doc, I don't understand you. 我的天哪 博士 我真不懂你

You could have drunk here. You got a whole bottle. 你本可以在这喝酒的 你有一整瓶呢

- I just needed some air. - Air? - 我就是需要呼吸一下新鲜空气 - 新鲜空气?

Do you know where you are? 你知道你在哪吗

Does the geography really matter? 这时候还要关心地理位置吗

- what? - if I was in - 什么 - 如果我是在酒吧里

in your neighborhood, 或者在你家的街区

the conversation be any different? 这段对话会有变化吗

From now on you don't go nowhere without me. 从现在开始没有我你哪都不能去

Nowhere! 哪都不行

- got it? - I understand. - 明白了吗 - 明白了

- where is Your room? - Tony. - 你房间在哪 - 托尼

What? 什么

Do you really have a gun? 你真的有枪吗

'Course not. 当然没有

Doc, where's your goddamn room? 博士 你那该死的房间到底在哪

- There it is. - Come on. Over there? - 在那 - 来吧 在那儿吗

Let me get you to bed Doc. You got a big show tomorrow night. C'mon. 我来把你弄上床 你明天晚上还有场重要的演出 来吧

Louisville. Thank you for your warm hospitality! 路易斯维尔 谢谢你们的盛情

Thank you. 谢谢

- Don't be lazy Tony, enunciate. - I ain't. - 不要懒惰 托尼 发音清楚点 - 我没有

- Betty bought a bit of better butter. - Betty bought. - 贝蒂买了一点好的黄油 - 贝蒂买了

贝蒂买了„黄油„

Who says that? 谁会这么说话

黄油„

you have to start somewhere Tony. 你总要开始学习的 托尼

A singer does vocal exercises, an athlete warms up, before they rehearse. 就像在排练之前 歌手会练嗓子 运动员会热身

Athletes practice, they don't rehearse. 运动员是训练 不是排练

Ah, shit! 啊 该死

Ladies and gentlemen, our very special guest from the 女士们先生们 我们来自北方的特殊嘉宾

Don Shirley! 唐·谢利

Accompanying Mr. Shirley, the members of 随从谢利先生的是 三重奏的成员们

Oleg Malakhov, George Dyer, and his associate, 奥雷格·马拉霍夫 乔治·戴尔 还有他的助理

lohnja. 托尼·维拉„维勒格„维勒„维利„龙寄亚

This is my lovely wife Margaret. 这位是我可爱的夫人玛格丽特

If you gentlemen don't mind, I'm going to steal Donnie away for some introductions. 如果各位不介意 我要把唐尼介绍给其他人认识一下

- What's that? - Pimiento-cheese sandwich, sir. - 这是什么 - 是辣椒奶酪三明治 先生

Yeah, I'll try that one. 我尝一块

Sorry! Not for me. 抱歉 我欣赏不来

Earlier this week, we asked our help what Mr. Shirley might like for supper. 本周早些时候 我们让仆人特意为谢利先生准备一顿晚餐

So the boys in the kitchen whipped up a special menu in honor of our guest. 于是他们搜肠刮肚想出一份特别的菜单献给我们这位贵客

Gentlemen. 各位请看

Home cooked fried chicken. 家常炸鸡块

There you go. Bring them in. Serve it up hot. 各位请 端过来 趁热上菜

Thank you. 感谢大家

We return after a brief intermission. 我们休息片刻稍后继续

- Excuse me, Don. Lovely work in there. - Why! Thank you! - 抱歉打扰了 唐 刚才表演很

出色 - 啊 谢谢

Are you looking for the commode? Here, let me help you. 你在找洗手间吗 来 我指给你

Right out there 'fore that pine. 就在外面 那棵松树前面

I'd prefer not to use that. 我宁可憋着

Well, don't be silly, Don. It looks a lot worse from the outside. 别犯傻了 唐 那只是从外面看起来很糟糕

And I'd suppose you'd know from experience. 我猜你用过咯

What? Never had any complains. 怎么了 从来都没人抱怨啊

Well, I could return to my motel and use the facilities there. 好吧 我也可以回我的旅馆 用那里的马桶

that would take at least a half an hour. 不过那最少得花半个小时

We don't mind waiting. 我们不介意等

Why don't I just You can piss in the woods? 要不我靠边停车 你可以在树林里方便

Animals go in the woods. 畜生才在树林里大小便

But it's gonna be at least twenty minutes if 但如果要把你送回旅馆

I gotta go all the way back to your motel. 最起码得花二十分钟

So let's just get there so I can go back and finish the show. 所以就抓紧时间 这样才来得及赶回去结束表演

See, that's the difference between you and me. 看吧 这就是我和你的区别

- I'd have zero problem goin' in the woods. - I'm well aware. - 我就不介意去树林里方便 -

我知道

Why you sore at me? I don't make the rules down here. 你干嘛冲我发火 那儿的规矩又不是我定的

No? Then who does? 不是吗 那是谁

Oh! you saying just 'cause I'm white 噢 你意思是我和他们都是白人

and they're white? You know, that's a very prejudice thing you just said there. 就同流合污了 知道吗 你刚说的话真是偏见十足

A very prejudice thing. 简直充满了偏见

I got more in common with the hymies at Second Avenue Deli 比起那群乡巴佬 我跟第二大道熟食店里的犹太人

than I do with these hillbilly pricks down here. 有更多的共同之处

- Eyes on the road. - you always Say That when - 看着路开 - 不爱听我说的时候

- you don't like what I'm saying. - Eyes on the road! - 你就老是蹦这句 - 看着路开

I don't get it. 我纳闷了

How does he smile and shake their hands like that? 他怎么还能如此自然地跟他们握手言谈

If they tried to pull that outhouse shit on me, 如果他们让我去屋外那个破茅房方便

I'd piss right on their living room floor. 我肯定会去尿在他们卧室的地板上

Don't do that. 别这样

We have many concert dates left. 我们还有好些音乐会的安排呢

So...? 是啊„所以呢

You realize we are contractually obliged to perform them? 你知道我们得履行合同去演出吧

Of course I do. 当然知道

You don't play, we don't get paid. 你们不表演 我们没钱拿

What's your point? 你想表达什么

Ugly circumstances are going to happen again. 也许还会有尴尬的情况发生

- So control yourself. - Don't lecture me, you rat. - 所以管好你自己 - 别教训我 你个混球

Dr. Shirley could've stayed up north getting 谢利博士本来可以留在北边

rear-end kissed at Park Avenue parties 在派克大街派对上广受追捧

for three times money 拿着三倍的钱

but he asked for this. 但他想来这儿

Why? 为什么

What on God's green earth are you doing? 你到底在干吗

A letter. 写信

Looks more like a piecemeal ransom note. 看起来更像是一封的勒索信

May I? 我能看看吗

Dear, 亲爱的 德洛丽丝

托尼拼写错误 {

I'm meeting all the highly leading citizens of the town. 我见了镇上所有的文化人

People that use big words, all of them 所有那些夸夸其谈的人

but you know me, I get by, 但你了解我的 我插不上话

I'm a good bullshitter. 我会吹吹牛

Two “t”s in “bullshitter.” 你少写了个t

As I'm writing this letter, I'm eating potato chips 我写信的时候 正在吃薯条

and I'm starting to get thirsty. 我觉得有点儿渴了

I washed my socks and dried them on the TV. 我把袜子洗了 然后放在电视上晾着

- I should have brung the iron. - you know This is pathetic Right? - 我应该带上熨斗的 -

你知道这写的很差劲对吧

Tell me what you're trying to say. 你到底要表达什么

- You know, how I miss her and shit. - You didn't say that. - 就是 我很想念她之类的 - 但你信里没写

But do it in a manner that no one else has ever done it before. 却用其他人都没用过的方式在写

And without the profanity. 而且没有脏话

Put this down. 就像„这样写

- - Oh God no! - 亲爱的德洛丽丝„ - 天哪 别

D-E-A-R, Dolores. 亲-爱-的 德洛丽丝

当我想你时

I'm-reminded of-the-beautiful plains of Iowa. 我想起了爱荷华州美丽的平原

What planes? 平什么

The plains. P-L-A-I-N-S. Those big fields we saw. 平原 平-原 我们看到的那些大草原

Yeah, those were nice. PLAINS. 是的 那确实很漂亮 平原

Which what they call big fields around here. 就是他们说的这一带的大草原

Tony, no expounding. 托尼 别自我发挥

- a what? - just write What I say. - 什么 - 就照我说的写

- I'm good. - The distance between us - 很好 - 我们之间相隔的距离

is breaking 使我意志消沉„

我们之间„

My time and experiences without you are meaningless to me. 没有你的时光和旅程对我来说毫无意义

Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I have ever done. 与你相爱是我所做过的最轻松的事

与„你„相爱„

is very fucking romantic. 真是太他妈的浪漫了

It was the easiest thing I have ever done. 是我所做过的最轻松的事

Nothing matters to me but you. 没有什么比你更重要

And everyday I am alive, I'm aware of this. 在我活着的每一天 我都会深深地感觉到

I loved you the day I met you, I love 遇见你的那天我就已爱上你 今天我爱你„

And I will love you to rest of my life. 余生也会继续爱你

- so can I put the “P.S., kiss the kids”? - a P.S.? - 我可以加一句 附 吻孩子们 吗 - 加个附注吗

Yeah, like at the end. 对 在结尾处

That's like clanging a cowbell at the end of Shostakovitch's 7th. 那就像用牛铃铛给肖斯塔科维奇第七号交响曲作结尾

So that's good? 好吧„所以不错咯

It's perfect Tony. 简直太完美了 托尼

Everybody talks about Willie Maze, 1954, wasn't 人们都在谈论威利·麦考菲 一九五四年 他甚至不是

even the greatest catcher in the polo grounds. 棒球场上最厉害的捕手

That was Joe, 1936, 2nd game at world 乔才是一九三六年世界职业棒球大赛中

series, final out, 他以五百英尺的距离出界了„

Do you like that Doc? 你喜欢那套西装吗 博士

- That's a handsome suit. - Sharp. - 真是一件不错的西装 - 的确

Guy looks just like you. 那家伙看上去很像你

He does? 是吗

Oh... Size-wise. Yeah! 哦„体型上看起来的话 是的

He's about a forty two. 他穿的大概是四十二码

Why don't you try on that? 你为什么不试试呢

What, you gotta wear a tuxedo on stage every night? 怎么 你难道要每天晚上穿一样的无尾礼服上台吗

You could mix it up a little back. 你可以适当换点衣服穿

Now, see how that looks on you. We got plenty of time. 现在 让我们看看穿上去如何 我们的时间多着呢

I'll be right back. 我一会儿回来

- How you doing? - May I help you sir? - 你好啊 - 有什么需要帮忙的吗先生

Yeah. We wanna try on that beautiful Grey suit in the window. 是的 我们想试试橱窗里那件漂亮的灰色西装

- You got it in a 42? - Of course. - 你们有四十二码吗 - 当然有

- That's the one. - Dressing room's in the back, sir. - 就是这件 - 试衣间在后面 先生

Thank you. That'll be just a moment. 谢了 我马上回来

Take your time Doc, I'll check out some ties for you. 您慢慢来 博士 我去给你挑几条领带

Uh, excuse me, you're not allowed to try that on. 啊 抱歉 你不能试那件衣服

I beg your pardon? 抱歉 你说什么

If you would like to purchase it first, we'll be happy to tailor it to your needs. 如果您愿意先买下它 我们很乐意为您裁剪到合适的大小

I see. 明白了

Yeah? 喂

That’s me. 我是

Hey officer, I got a call about Dr. Shirley. 警官 我接到有关谢利博士的电话

Come on. 进来

His friend is here. 他的朋友来了

Thank you. 谢谢

Give the guy a towel, for Chrissakes? 天啊 你们给他一条毛巾呀

- you the lawyer? - No. - 你是他的律师吗 - 不是

Well you should call one. We're taking your Auntie in. 那你得找个律师了 我们要把你的同性恋朋友抓走

For what? 为什么

Manager caught him and the 经理当场抓到他和另一个人

Can't we get the cuffs off him, let him put his pants on? We talk about this? 我们不能先解开手铐 让他把裤子穿上 再说这个吗

Sure we could. But we ain't. 当然可以 可是我们不想

OK, look, we're out of here 你看 我们明早就离开这里了

you'll never see us again. There's gotta be something due to work this out. 你们不会再见到我们 肯定有解决办法的

What if, uh, you let him go, and I give you something to thank you? 不如你们放了他 我会答谢你们的

- you bribing us? - No. Hell No. a gift. - 你贿赂我们吗 - 不是 当然不是 只是一个小礼物

- a Thank you. - What kind of Thank you? - 一份感谢 - 怎么感谢

a donation to the police force. To you guys. 比如 给警方的捐赠 给你们警察的

Whatever you want. 你们想要什么都行

You like suits? 你们喜欢西装吗

I was walking through your nice town today, and I seen a store that was selling suits. 今天我走在你们美丽小镇时 发现一间卖西装的店

Primo suits. 普利莫西装店

as a I buy you each a suit? 不如作为答谢„捐赠 我给你们各买一套

You get all dressed up, you take the wife out for dinner. 你们穿上后 可以带着老婆去吃饭

Guys like you, you work hard, you deserve it. 我意思是 你们这么勤劳地工作 这是你们应得的

They were wrong for the way they treated me, and you rewarded them. 他们对待我的方法是不对的 你还给他们钱

I was hired to get you from one show to the next. How I do it shouldn't matter to you. 我的职责是送你去各处演出 至于怎么送就不关你的事了

- I just wish you hadn't paid them off. - I did what I had to do. - 我只是希望你没有贿赂过他们 - 我只做了必须得做的

You know, if this got out it would kill your career. 你知道这流传出去会毁了你的职业生涯吗

OK. Tony. 好了 托尼

I need you to stop it with your phony altruism and concern for my career. 请你不要再装作关心我和我的职业生涯了

What the hell does that mean? 你这是什么鬼意思

You were only thinking about yourself back there 你只会想着你自己

because you know if I miss a show, it comes out of your pocket book. 因为你知道我错过一个演出 你就会少挣些钱

Of course I don't want you to miss a show, you ungrateful bastard! 我当然不想你错过演出 你这个不知感恩的混帐

You think I'm doing this for my health? 你以为我这样做是为我自己吗

Tonight I saved your ass, so show a Maybe? 今晚我救了你这蠢货 你就不能表示一点感激之情吗

Besides, I told you never to go nowhere without me! 还有我告诉过你 我不在的时候你不要自己乱逛

I assumed you would want this to be the exception. 我估计这种事情不需要你在旁边

Want me to get some makeup or something before the show? 要我在演出前去拿点化妆品什么的吗

No I'm fine. 不 我没事

- You sure? Bruise kindda shrugs. - I said I'm fine. - 你确定 瘀青还有点明显 - 我说了我没事

Okay. 好吧

Tony Lip? 托尼·利普

Dominic. The hell you guys doing here? 多米尼克 你俩在这儿干什么?

Brooklyn sent take care of a few things. 布鲁克林派我俩来„处理点事情

那黑家伙是谁

他是我老板

你是什么情况 又输钱了

你到底是在做什么工作啊

你想找工作 来找我啊 我帮你解决

这周你就可以到我这来上班

我这的工作 能让你赚大钱

赚到的钱能装一麻袋

我已经在赚钱了

我出双倍价钱

现在讨论这个不太合适

I am working here. 我还有活要干呢

八点整在酒馆见我们

听明白了没

好吧 我们待会见

别管这家伙

Sorry Doc, they are some friends from New York. 抱歉 博士 他们是我在纽约的朋友

Hey, you get Dr Shirley's luggage? Alright. 嘿 你去拿下谢利博士的行李好吗 给你钥匙

Called his room. He'll be down in a minute. 刚刚给托尼打了电话 他马上下来

- Hey Doc. - where are you off to? - 嗨 博士 - 你要去哪儿

Just going downstairs. To have a drink. 就下楼喝几杯

跟你的朋友 多米尼克么

如果你要接受他们的提议

我们要先谈谈

托尼„

I think you're doing a wonderful job. 我觉得 你的工作干得很棒

So... 所以„

I would like to formally offer you the position of my road manager. 我想正式任命你为巡演经理

With 当然 有了这个头衔„

also comes more responsibility but 你的责任也就更重

that also means a raise in pay. 但这也意味着加薪

No. No. No, thanks. 不不 不用这样 谢谢你

I mean, we agreed on a hundred and twenty-five a week, plus expenses. 我是说 每周给我一百二十五美元 外加日常开销

That's our deal. Right? 这都说好了的 对吧

I ain't goin' nowhere, Doc. I was just goin' down to tell 'em. 我本也没打算答应他们的 博士 我只是下楼去告诉他俩

托尼„

I'm sorry about last night. 昨晚的事 我很抱歉

Don't worry about it. 别放在心上

I been working nightclubs in the New York city my 我在纽约的夜店里干了一辈子„

I know 我明白„

complicated world. 这个世界很复杂

So, where'd you learn how to play like that? 所以说 你弹得这么好 是跟谁学的

My mother. 我母亲

Really? 你母亲„真的

She taught me how to play in an old spinet. 对 就用一架老旧的小型立式钢琴

Soon as I could walk, 我刚学会走路

We'd travel around the 就跟她一起 周游佛罗里达走廊„

Put on my little shows in parishes in 在各个教区和音乐厅里表演„

Fortunately a man who had seen me play 幸运的是 有一个人听过我弹琴后

arranged for me to study at the Leningrad Conservatory of Music. 安排我到列宁格勒音乐学院学习

I was the first Negro ever accepted there. 我是学院里第一个黑人学生

So that's where they taught you all them songs you play? 所以你就在那儿学会了弹这些曲子

Actually, I was trained to play classical music. 实际上 我那时练的都是古典音乐

Brahms, Franz Liszt, Beethoven, 比如 勃拉姆斯 弗朗茨·李斯特 贝多芬 肖邦„

it's all I ever wanted to play. 我当时只想弹古典音乐

But I was persuaded by my record company to pursue a career in popular music instead. 但唱片公司说服了我 让我演奏流行音乐

They insisted that audiences would never 他们坚信 听众绝不会

accept a negro pianist on the classical stage. 接受黑人钢琴家演奏古典音乐

Wanted to turn me into just another “colored entertainer.” 他们只是想把我变成另一个娱乐大众的黑人而已

You know the 就是那种叼着烟卷弹着琴的人„

smoking while he's playing, sets a glass of whiskey on his piano and then he complains 钢琴上放杯威士忌 还抱怨着

because he's not respected like Arthur Rubinstein. 别人没像对待阿图尔·鲁宾斯坦那样尊敬他

{

I don' 我也说不好„

I think if you stuck to that classic stuff it would've been a big mistake. 但我觉得如果你坚持做古典音乐 那可能就是大错特错了

A mistake? Performing the music I trained my entire life to play? 错误 表演我一生都在训练的音乐是错误吗

Trained? What are you, a seal? 训练 怎么 你是个海豹吗

People love what you do. 人们爱你现在做的音乐

Anyone can sound like Beethoven or Joe Pan or them other guys you said. 任何人都能演奏贝多芬或那个叫什么邦的 或者其他什么人的音乐

But your music, what 但你的音乐 你现在做的音乐„

Only you can do that. 只有你能做

Thank you, Tony. 谢谢你 托尼

not everyone can 但是„不是人人都能演奏肖邦的„

not like I can. 最起码不会弹得像我一样好

The trees have shed their leafy clothing 树叶一片片地飘落

and their colors have faded to grays and browns. 颜色也渐渐变灰变棕

I saw a millions of trees all dusted with snow just like out of a fairy tale. 我看见无数银装素裹的树 就像从童话故事走出来似的

Oh, he's so expressive. 哦 他写得真好

Gotta admit, Lip' 我必须得承认 利普的信„

- They are not bad. - Oh well! It's in the family. - 还不错 - 哦 好吧 我们家里人说说

They say our great, great, great grandfather 他们说 我们曾曾曾祖父

此处口误,应为Sistine Chapel,西斯廷教堂 {

You mean Michelangelo? 你是说 米开朗基罗吗

Right. 是的

What is Michelangelo have to do with writing letters? 米开朗基罗跟写信有什么关系

- I'm just saying, we're an arty family. - I would count - 我只是说 我们是个艺术世家 - 我会数着时间„

until you are in my arms. 每一时„每一分„每一秒„直到拥你入怀

Love you, Tony. 爱你的 托尼

P.S. KISS THE KIDS. 附 吻孩子们

- John. - Yeah? - 约翰 - 怎么了

I want a letter. 我也想要一封这样的信

Yeah, as soon as you make a meal. 好啊 只要你肯做饭

Eyes on the road. 眼睛看路

Tony. 托尼

Alright everybody! Let's give a finest Louisiana 好了 各位请注意 让我们向唐·谢利和他的三重奏组

welcome to Don Shirley and the Don Shirley Trio! 致以我们路易斯安纳州最热情的欢迎

Your mother' piece of shit. 妈的„真是一坨狗屎

Hell's this guy doing? 这鬼人要干什么

Son of a bitch. 王八蛋

License and papers? 请出示驾照和证件

Am I glad to see you. 警官好

We had a turn off from and uh, now we're lost. 我们刚刚从主干道转了个弯 然后就迷路了

- Step out of the car. - What I do? - 下车 - 我怎么了

Out of the car. 下车

Why you on this road? 你们在这里干什么

I told you, we had to make a detour and we got lost. 我刚刚说了 我们绕道迷路了

And why you driving him? 那你为什么载着他

He's my boss. 他是我老板

种族隔离时期,某些美国城市不允许黑人日落后在当地逗留 {

What's that? 什么意思

- Get him out of the car. Check his I.D. - Come on, it's pouring rain sir. - 让他从车里出来 检查证件 - 拜托 警官 雨太大了

I can just get it right here through the window. 我能从窗户里拿出证件

Get him out of the car! 让他下车

- Come on. - Get out now! Get out! - 快点 - 立即下车!下车!

You got ID? 你带身份证了吗

How you say this last name? 你这姓怎么念

Vallelonga. 瓦伦拉纳

'Hell kind of name is that? 这是什么破名字

It's Italian. 这是意大利语

Oh, now I see. That's why you driving him around. 我懂了 我知道你为什么载着他四处兜风了

You half a nigger yourself. 因为你自己也是半个黑鬼

Hands in the air, now, now! 举起手来 不许动

Excuse me. 请问

Excuse me, sirs. 不好意思 警官们

I understand why my associate is being held, 我知道我同伴被拘留的原因

but what exactly am I being charged with? 但我又犯了什么事呢

You seem like reasonable men. 你们看起来是讲道理的人

Perhaps you could let me out so that we could discuss the situation further? 或许你们可以放我出来 我们可以好好讨论一下现在的情况

Just put the apple butter away, boy. You ain't goin' nowhere no time soon. 可快闭嘴吧你 你很快就哪都不能去了

- You cannot hold me without cause! - Well I got cause. - 你们不能毫无理由地拘留我 -

我们有根据

'Cause you let the sun set on your black ass! 因为日落后你还在这里停留

I want to speak to my lawyer, I want my call! 我要见我的律师 我要打电话

This is a flagrant violation of my rights! 你们这是在侵犯我的权利

要知道

He rights. 他的确有这个„权利

Give the negro his goddamn phone call. You happy? 让这个黑鬼打个傻逼电话 满意了吗

You know a lawyer? Call him. 你有认识的律师吗 打给他吧

As my mother always said, “What kind of brand new fool are you?!” 就像我妈经常说的那样 你究竟是个什么我闻所未闻的蠢蛋

Look at them over there. 看看他们

Take a good look at the officer you hit. Look at him. 好好看看你揍的那个警官

He's over there having a grand old time, chatting up his pals 他享受着美妙的时光 和同伴们闲谈

enjoying a nice cup of coffee. And where are you? 细细品尝一杯上乘的咖啡 而你在哪儿呢

In here, with me, who did nothing. 在这里 和我一起 而我明明什么都没做

Yet I'm the one who's pays the price. 而我是那个花钱雇你做事的人

I'm the one who's gonna miss the Birmingham show. 我也是那个将要错过在伯明翰表演的人

Hey, I'm losing a lot of money, too, if you don't play Birmingham. 喂 你要是表演不成 我也损失巨大

So that little was it worth it? 结果就因为一时冲动„值得吗

You`ll never win with violence, Tony, you only win when you 暴力永远无法取胜 托尼

maintain your dignity. Dignity always prevails. 坚守尊严才会赢 因为自尊总能让你占理

And tonight, because of you, we did not. 但今晚 因为你的所作所为 我们很理亏

I wouldn't touch that mattress Doc. 我不会碰那个床垫的 博士

No sir. 不是的 长官

No. No I'm not sir. 不 长官 我没有

Yes, sir, he's right here, yes sir. 是的 长官 他在这儿呢 没错 长官

- Yes sir. - Give me. - 好的 长官 - 我来接

who's this? Bull-oney. 我是普拉特长官 你哪位 瞎扯淡

Yes sir. 是 长官

I can hear it now, Governor. 我现在听得很清楚 省督长官

No sir, I'm sorry. But, of course I recognize your voice. 不 长官 我很抱歉 但 当然 我认得您的声音

长官„

You saying the boy we got locked up called who? 您是说我们关起来的那人 给谁打了电话

Oh, and he called you? 接着他就打给了您

No sir, but an officer was assaulted in the 不是的 长官 但我们有位警官在巡查时被袭击了

No, no, I don't want no National Guard coming down here, neither, sir. 不 长官 不 我也不希望惊动国民警卫队 长官

Yes, Governor, immediately. 是的 长官 我们现在就放人

Good night to you and the missus. 祝您与夫人晚安

- Get them out. - What?! - 把他们弄出来 - 什么

- Cut 'em goddamn loose. - That dago-wop hit me! - 他妈的放出来 - 那个意大利佬打了

You keep your goddamn job? Then you do what I goddamn 你还要不要你的工作 要你就快他妈动起来

tell you to do, when I goddamn tell you to do it. 我让你做 你就他妈的赶紧去做

Now I'm telling you to get 'em the goddamn out. 我现在就他妈在叫你放他们出来

Who the hell did you call? 你他娘的是打给了谁啊

Bobby Kennedy just saved our asses! How great is that?! 居然是鲍比·肯尼迪给我们收拾了烂摊子 我的天„这太棒了吧

It's not great. 这并不棒

It's not great at Al, it's humiliating. 甚至可以说 糟透了 这很丢人

'The hell you talking about? We were screwed, now we ain't. 你说什么呢 原先咱被搞了 现在咱快活得很

And I just put the Attorney General of the United 而我刚刚却让美国司法部长

- States in an incredibly awkward position. - so what? - 陷入了无与伦比尴尬的境地 -

那又怎样

That's what the guy gets paid for. What else he got to do? 那些人拿钱不就得做事儿 不然还让他做什么呢

That man and his brother are trying to change this country, 那个人 还有他的兄弟 正在尝试改变这个国家的现状

that's what else he's got to do! 那才是他们应当去做的

Now he thinks I'm some 现在他只会觉得我是个„

Calling from some backwoods swamp jail, asking to attenuate 从某个偏远沼泽监狱打来电话 请求帮助减轻袭警指控的„

who does that? 谁弄成这样的

Garbage, that's who. 某个垃圾吧

You shouldn't have hit him. 你真的不该打他

I didn't like the way he was treating you, making you stand out in the rain like that. 我不喜欢他对待你的方式 让你那样站在雨里

Please, you hit him because of what he called you. 得了吧 你打他是因为他说你是半个黑鬼

I've had to endure that kind of talk my entire life, 我一生都在忍耐这种言辞

you should be able to take it for at least one night. 你至少可以忍耐一个晚上

What, I can't get mad at that stuff he was saying 'cause I ain't black? 怎么 就因为我不是黑人

就不能为此生气吗

- Christ, I'm blacker than you. - Excuse me? - 天呐 我比你更像黑人 - 你说什么

You don't know shit about your own people! 你一点都不了解你的种族

What they eat, how they talk, how they live. 他们吃什么 怎么说话 怎么生活

You don't even know who Lil' Richard is! 你连小理查德是谁都不知道

Oh so knowing who Little Richard is makes you blacker than me? 知道个小理查德就代表你比我更像黑人吗

Oh Tony, I wish you could hear yourself sometimes 托尼 有时候你真该听听你自己在说什么

- you wouldn't talk so damn much. - Bullshit. - 那你就不会这么多鬼话了 - 狗屁

I know exactly who I am. 我是谁 我知道得清清楚楚

I'm the guy who's lived on the same neighborhood in the Bronx my entire life, 我一生都住在布朗克斯的同一个街区

with my mother, my father, my brother, and now my wife and kids. 和我的父母 兄弟在一起

现在还有我的妻子和孩子

That's it, that's who I am. 就是这样 这就是我

I'm the asshole who's gotta hustle every goddamn day to put food out on table. 我每天为了家人的生计奔波

You? Mr. Big Shot? You live on top of a castle 你呢 大人物先生 你住在城堡的最顶层

traveling around the world doing concerts for 到处旅行 为富人们演奏音乐

I live on the streets, you sit on a throne 我住在街边 你坐在宝座上

so yeah, my world is way more blacker than yours! 我的世界比你的黑暗多了

Pull over. 靠边停车

- what? - Pull over. - 什么 - 靠边停车

- I ain't pulling over! - Stop the car Tony! - 我不停 - 停车 托尼

What? 怎么了

What are you doing?! 你要干嘛

Doc, what the hell are you doing? 博士 你到底要干嘛

Doc, get back in the car. 博士 回车里去吧

Yes, I live in a castle! Tony. Alone! 是的 我住在城堡里 托尼 孤身一人

And rich white people pay me to play piano for 有钱的白人付钱让我演奏钢琴

them, because it makes them feel cultured. 因为这让他们觉得自己很有文化

But as soon as I step off that stage 但当我一走下舞台

I go right back to being just another nigger to them. 在他们眼中 我立马就变成了一个黑人而已

Because that is their true culture. 因为这才是他们真正的文化

And I suffer that slight alone, because I'm not accepted by my own people, 我独自忍受轻视

因为我不被自己人接受

because I'm not like them either! 因为我和他们也不一样

So if I'm not black enough, and if I'm not white enough, 所以如果我不够黑 也不够白

and if I'm not man enough, then tell me Tony, what am I?! 我甚至不够男人 告诉我 托尼 我是谁

I need some sleep. 我需要睡觉

A'right. 好的

I'll stop by the next place we see and I'll sneak you into my room. 我在下个旅馆停车 让你偷偷进我房间休息

No. No. I refuse to stay in an establishment where I'm not welcome. 不 不 我拒绝去不欢迎我的地方

Yeah. OK. 行 好吧

Tony, do you have to smoke everywhere? 托尼 你哪儿都非得吸烟吗

I didn't know it would bother you. 不好意思 我不知道你不喜欢

Should have told me. 你应该告诉我的

All you gotta do, is say the word Doc. 你只要说句话就行了 博士

You do realize you'd be home before that letter arrives? 你应该知道在这一封信送到之前你就该到家了

Yeah, I know. 是的 我知道

Just thought of bringing it with me. Save on the stamps. 我就是觉得可以带着它 省点邮票费

A'right, Tony. Give it here, I'll fix it. 行吧 托尼 拿过来 我帮你润色一下

No offense, Doc, but I think I got the hang of it now. 我没有冒犯的意思 博士 但是我觉得我现在掌握到技巧了

Dear Dolores. Sometimes you remind me of a house. 亲爱的德洛丽丝 有时候你会让我想起一间房子

A house with beautiful lights on it 一间华灯装点

where everyone is happy inside. 人人安居的房子

Yes, Tony! You got it. 好极了 托尼 你已经掌握了技巧

Thanks. 多谢夸奖

Doc, thanks for helping me with the letters. 博士 谢谢你帮我修改这些信件

- You're really good at writing them. - My pleasure Tony. - 你真的很擅长写这些东西 - 这是我的荣幸 托尼

You know, when you get home, maybe you should write one to your brother? 当你回家的时候

或许可以试着写一封信给你的兄弟

He knows where I am if he ever wants to reconnect. 他知道我的地址 他想找我自然会找

If... I wouldn't wait. 如果 我不会就这样等着

the world's full of lonely people afraid to make the first move. 世界上有太多孤独的人害怕先踏出第一步

Yeah, I'll finish this tomorrow. 我明天再写完

You know Doc, something's been eating at me this whole trip. 你知道么 博士 这趟旅程中有些东西一直在困扰着我

That Tittsburgh was a major disappointment. 那个匹兹堡真的令我很失望

I didn't notice any difference at all. Did you? 我不觉得那儿的女生有什么不一样 你觉得呢

Good night Tony. 晚安 托尼

- Good Evening. Welcome. - Welcome. Come on in. - 晚上好 欢迎光临 - 欢迎光临 请进

Welcome Mr Shirley. 欢迎您的到来 谢利先生

Graham Kindell, I'm the general manager. It is a pleasure to meet you. 我是这里的总经理 格拉罕姆·欣德尔 见到你很高兴

Thank you, Mr. Kindell. This is Mr. Tony Vallelonga. 谢谢 欣德尔先生 这位是托尼 瓦伦拉纳先生

- Nice to meet you, Tony. - How you doing? - 见到你很高兴 托尼 - 最近怎么样

Let's keep the car right here on our guest of honor spot. Right this way, gentlemen. 把车停到贵宾区去 这边请 先生

- How was your drive up? - Oh it's wonderful. - 一路开来顺利吗 - 非常好

Good to hear, good to hear. 那就好 那就好

As you can imagine our Christmas show is the biggest show of 正如你想象的那样 我们的圣诞秀是一年中规模最盛大的表演

the year and we are so happy to have you here Mr Shirley. 我们很荣幸邀请到谢利先生您来

So, if you anything you let me know. 有任何需要 您都可以找我

- Oh Thank you. - now, here - 谢谢 - 好了 就是这里

I got about an hour before show time. Any questions? 距离开场还有一个小时左右 有什么问题吗

Where's the restaurant? 餐厅在哪里

Well, you continue down the hall here, Tony, to the right, across the lobby. 这个么 沿着大厅

走下去 托尼 往右转 穿过大厅

- Good luck!Break a leg. - Thank you. - 祝你好运 演出成功 - 谢谢

He said we've got an hour. You must be starving Doc. 他说我们有一个小时的时间 你肯定饿了

博士

Go ahead, I'll meet you there. 去吧 我在那里跟你碰面

May we join you? 我们可以一起吃吗

Get in. 坐吧

- Cocktail, gentlemen? - I'm good. - 先生们 需要鸡尾酒吗 - 不用了

- 3 shots Vodka. - Whoa! - 三杯伏特加 - 哇哦

Last show. Cold war over. Time for truce. 最后的演出了 冷战结束 该休战了

- is Dr Shirley in his dressing room? - Yeah. - 谢利博士在更衣室吗 - 是的

More like a broom closet. 不如说是个杂物间

Tell you, I don't know why he puts up with that shit. 不瞒你说 我不理解为什么他要忍受这种玩意

Six years ago, in 1956, 六年以前 在一九五六年

Nat King Cole was invited to perform at the Municipal Auditorium here in Birmingham. 纳金高尔被邀请在伯明翰的市政礼堂演出

Mr. Cole was the first negro asked to play at a white establishment in this city. 高尔先生是第一个受邀在白人机构里演出的黑人

As soon as he started playing, a group of men attacked him 他刚开始演出 就有一大群人开始攻击他

for playing white people's music. 因为他演奏了白人的音乐

They pulled him off stage 他们把他推下了舞台

beat him badly. 狠狠地揍他

Jesus Christ! 我的天啊

You asked me once 你之前问我

why Dr. Shirley does this? 为什么谢利博士要这样做

I tell you. 我告诉你

Because genius is not enough. It takes courage to change people's hearts. 因为光靠天赋是不够的 改变大众的想法需要勇气

Thanks. 谢谢

Thank you. 谢谢

- I - What's going on? - 我知道 但是„ - 怎么了

This gentleman says that I'm not permitted dine here. 这位先生说我不能在这里用餐

No, you don't understand, he's playing tonight, he's the main event. 不 你不知道 他今晚要演奏 他是今晚的主角

I'm sorry. But it's the policy of the restaurant. 我很抱歉 但是这是餐厅的规矩

- Everything all right? - No, it's not all right. - 一切都好吗 - 不 一点都不好

This guy is saying Dr Shirley can't eat here. 他说谢利博士不能在这里用餐

Well, I apologize, but longstanding traditions. 好吧 非常抱歉 但是这是长久以来的传统了

Club rules. I'm sure you understand. 俱乐部规定 我相信你们能理解

No. I do not understand. 不 我不理解

I'm sorry. 我很抱歉

Wait a minute, are you tellin' me the bozos 等等 你是想说 他乐队里的那些家伙们

in his band, and these people that came here 还有那些来看他演出的人

to see him play, they can eat here, but the star of the show, spot of honor, he can't. 都可以在这里用餐 但是要进行演出的这位大明星却不行

I'm afraid not. 恐怕是这样的

Well he's gotta eat, I mean he's gotta have dinner. 但是他得吃东西 他需要吃晚餐

I tell you what. Why don't we bring something to 这样吧 我们把吃的送到他的更衣室里

his dressing room, huh? John, show him the menu. 怎么样 约翰 给他看看菜单

No. I'm not eating in that storage room. 不 我不要在储藏室里吃饭

if you'd prefer, there's a very popular establishment right 好吧 如果你愿意的话 路边有一家非常有名的餐厅

down the road, the Orange Bird, they'd be happy to feed you. 橘鸟餐厅 他们会很乐意为你服务

Doc, come here. 博士 过来

One second just. 稍等片刻

C'mon, maybe that place is better anyway. The dinner rolls here are like rocks. 或许那个地方更好一点 这里的晚餐吃起来就像石头一样

Let's just just go and come back. 我们去那„去那边吃了再回来

It's the last show. 这是最后一场演出了

Bottom of the knife. Let's just get it over with 快结束了 我们赶快把事情做完

and we can go home and get away from these pricks. 然后回家就再也没有这些麻烦

Ah, there you go, the fish is wonderful tonight. 好 这是菜单 今晚的鱼很不错

Either I eat in this room, or I'm not performing tonight. 要么我就在这里吃饭 要么今晚我就不上台了

May I have a word with you? 可以借一步说话吗

Mr. Vallelonga, you have to talk sense to Mr. Shirley. Please make him understand 瓦伦拉纳先生 你要劝劝谢利先生 请让他知道

we're not insulting him personally, this is just the way things are done down here. 我们没有当面侮辱他的意思 这只是我们这里的规定

Yeah, well he's not from down here. 对啊 但他不是这里的人

Just ask him to be reasonable. I got 400 guests 请让他通情理一点 今晚我得招待

in there who expect to be entertained tonight. 四百多位客人 他们都期待着今晚的表演呢

And Dr. Shirley expects to eat tonight. 但是谢利博士想在这吃饭

Why can't you just make an exception this one time? 为什么就不能破例一次呢

Lemme tell you a story. 我来告诉你一件事

You ever hear of the Boston Celtics basketball club? 你知道波士顿凯尔特人篮球俱乐部吗

- Yeah. - those boys came through here a couple years ago on a barnstorming tour. - 知道

- 几年前巡回比赛的时候他们来过这里

Now, seeing as they were World Champions of the league and all, we 他们这种传奇的世界冠军

我们很欢迎他们来这吃饭

were tickled to have 'em eat here, we rolled out the welcome wagon. 我们还安排了迎宾车

So do you know what table their big coon ate at that night? 但你知道那天晚上队里的黑人在哪吃的饭吗

- No. - I don't either. - 不知道 - 我也不知道

But it wasn't one of ours. Now let's cut the bullshit. 但绝对不是我们店里 好了 别胡扯了

Tell me what it's gonna take. 告诉我怎么才行

Say one hundred dollars and you get your boy to play 给你一百块 你让他好好演出怎么样

You think you can buy me? 你想要收买我

With all due respect, sir, but you wouldn't be 恕我直言 先生 如果你不能被金钱收买

in a job like this if you couldn't be bought. 你现在就不会做这种工作了

Stop! Tony. 别这样 托尼

It's alright. 没关系

I'll play. 我会上台的

If you want me to. 如果你想要我这么做的话

Let's get the fuck outta here. 我们离开这个鬼地方吧

What do you mean, let's get outta here? 你说这话什么意思

Where the hell do you think you're going? 你以为你还能去哪

Don, don't do this! Now you signed a contract. 唐 别这样 你签过合同的

And I know you're the kind of man who honors a contract! 我知道你是个信守承诺的人

You got a show to do, mister! You turn yourself 你还有场演出的 先生 你给我回来

around. Right now goddammit! Right now! 现在 该死的 立刻

This is why you people don't work down here, cause you're unreliable. 这就是为什么你们这种人不能在这里的原因 因为你们不可靠

You hear me? I shipped that goddamn Steinway in from Atlanta for you. 你听到没有 我还为你从亚特兰大把那斯坦威钢琴运过来了

Tony. 托尼

Are you hungry? 你饿吗

Does Betty like butter? 那还用说

- you a cop? - Do I look Irish? - 你是警察吗 - 我像爱尔兰人吗

- What you want, baby? - Two Cutty's, neat. - 想喝点什么 亲爱的 - 两杯纯的顺风威士忌

Whatever your specialty is, we'll take it. 就点你们店里的招牌

Two orange birds! 两份橘鸟餐

I like what you did back there, Doc. 我支持你刚刚的行为 博士

You stood up for yourself. 你为自己反抗了

It's like your friend the President says “Ask not 就像你的总统朋友说的

your country what you could do for it, 不要问你的国家可以为你做什么

ask what you do for yourself.” 问你可以为自己做些什么

So, darlin', 亲爱的

what you do, all dressed up like that? 你做什么的 穿得这么正式

Nothing particularly important. 没什么重要的

Shouldn't judge a man by his clothes. 不要以貌取人

He's only the greatest piano player in the world. 他是世界上最伟大的钢琴家

That right? You good? 真的吗 你很厉害

- Don't be shy, Doc. Tell her who you are. - Don't tell me nothing, show me. - 别害羞博士 告诉她你是谁 - 别用说的 展示一下

朋友„

That's how you break a peak. 这才是突破自我了

Oh, that was a good time. I do that once month for free. 哦 刚刚可真开心 我每个月都要这样免费表演一次

- You're unbelievable. - Hey Tony. - 你真是不可理喻 - 嘿 托尼

I bet if we leave right now, we can make it. 如果现在就走 我们就能赶上

- Make what? - Christmas Eve. in new York city. - 赶上什么 - 平安夜 在纽约

Don't ever flash a wad of cash in a bar. 永远不要在酒吧里露富

I knew you had a gun! 我就知道你有枪

It's getting bad, Doc. 天气越来越差了 博士

Yes. 的确

It's a shame we don't have something to protect us on our journey. 真可惜 我们没什么能保护咱们的旅程

Oh I know, why don't you put your lucky rock up on the dash, Tony? 啊 我知道了 把你的幸运石放在仪表盘上吧

C'mon Tony, we need all the help we can get. 快点 托尼 我们需要一切帮助

Thank you. I feel safer already. 谢谢 我觉得安全多了

You're a prick, you know that? 你知道吗 你可真是个混蛋

Ah, shit! 哦 妈的

Goddamn cops. 是警察

- What are you doing out here? - We're trying to get to New York. - 你们在这里干什么 -

我们要回纽约

- is There a problem, Officer? - Yeah. - 有什么问题吗 警官 - 有

I noticed your car was tilting to the left. Looks like your back tire's flat. 我发现你们的车向左倾 看起来后轮漏气了

Ah! 啊

Keep it moving, keep it moving. 继续开 继续开

OK. Be careful gentlemen. 好了 注意安全先生们

- Merry Christmas! - Merry Christmas! Thanks officer. - 圣诞节快乐 - 圣诞节快乐 谢谢警官

Weather advisory warning this Christmas Eve, as a 天气预报提醒您 这个平安夜

major snowstorm is hitting the eastern seaboard 东海岸将会有暴风雪

with the severest weather in eastern Pennsylvania, 而超强暴风雪将席卷宾夕法尼亚州东部

northern New Jersey and the five boroughs. 新泽西州北部及纽约五区

Travelers are advised to stay off the 建议游客远离泽西岛高速公路„„

A'right. That's it. We're done. I'm pulling us into the next motel. 好吧 完了 我们赶不到了 咱们去下一家汽车旅馆吧

- Keep going as long as you can go Tony. - I can't keep my eyes open. - 托尼 能开多远就开多远吧 - 我困得眼睛都睁不开了

I'm getting hypnotized here. 我被这里的雪催眠了

I think my brain's gonna explode. 我感觉我脑子都要炸了

we gave it a shot Doc. 嘿„博士 我们已经尽力了

What you gonna do? 你能怎么办呢

Alright, the table is set, ladies and gentlemen. Don't run in the house. 好的 女士们先生们

餐桌都摆好了 不要在家里乱跑

Tony. Tony, wake up. 托尼 托尼 醒醒

- You alright? - You're home, get inside. - 你还好吧 - 到你家了 进去吧

Goodnight. 晚安

Wait, wait, come up, meet ? 等等 等下 来吧 见见我的家人

Merry Christmas Tony. 圣诞快乐 托尼

Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐

Look who it is, Shakespeare's home! 看看这是谁 莎士比亚到家了

I made it back! 我赶回来啦

Tony, God bless you! 托尼 上帝保佑你

- You hungry? - I'm starving. - 你饿了吗 - 我快饿死了

- Welcome home, Dr. Shirley. - Thank you, Amit. - 欢迎回家 谢利博士 - 谢谢你 阿密特

I turned down your bed, sir. Shall I unpack your luggage now? 先生 床收拾好了 现在帮您整理行李吗

No, no, please. Go home to your family. 不 不了 谢谢 你回去和家人团聚吧

Thank you sir. 谢谢您 先生

- Merry Christmas Sir. - Merry Christmas! - 先生 圣诞快乐 - 圣诞快乐

Come on. You never kissed me like that. 快点 你从来没有这样吻过我

A'right, relax. 好 放松

So Tony, you alright? You seem a little quite. 托尼 你还好吗 你一直没怎么说话

Yeah, nah, I'm just tired. 啊 不 我只是太累了

Long trip. 漫长的旅途

You take care of that thing? 我的表修好了吗

- Thanks. - Yeah, you owe me 75 bucks. - 谢谢 - 是的 七十五块钱

Seventy five? Charlie said sixty. 七十五块?查理说六十块

I'm doing this for free? 难道我免费帮你跑腿的吗

Hey, Tony, tell us about the trip. You're gone 2 months. 嘿 托尼 给我们讲讲旅途中的事情

你走了两个月了

Yeah. So how was he, the tootsoon? He get on your nerves? 是啊 他人怎么样 那个黑鬼 他让你紧张了吗

Don't call him that. 不要这样叫他

Alright. 好吧

Tony, you should have seen the day last week when little Frankie 托尼 你上周应该看看小弗兰克

climbed upon the TV. I took a picture of him. He was so cute. 爬到电视上的样子 我给他照了张相 太可爱了

He was so funny up there. 他在上面特别搞笑

What are you nuts, Dee? With all the tubes back there, he could've got electrocuted! 迪 你疯了吗 那么多电子管和电线 他可能会被电死到

- Charlie? - Hey Lip. Johnny invited me. - 查理 - 嘿 利普 约翰邀请了我

- Well, Come on in. - you remember Marie? - 嗨 快进来 - 你还记得玛丽吗

Hey Marie! 嘿 玛丽

Charlie, you actually came? I was kidding. 查理 你真来啦 我开玩笑的

With the wife too? 还带着老婆

- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas, hello! What a surprise! - 圣诞节快乐 - 圣诞节快乐

嗨 真是个惊喜

Everybody. Charlie from the pawn shop! 各位 这是当铺的查理

Doc! 博士

Welcome! 欢迎

- Hey, - Stop it, Stop it. - 嘿 各位„ - 停一下 停一下

This is Dr Donald Shirley. 这位是唐纳德·谢利博士

Merry Christmas. 圣诞节快乐

Well, come on, make some room! Get the man a plate! 嗨 快点 腾出点地方 给这位先生准备个盘子

- Hello! - You must be Dolores. - 您好 - 您肯定就是德洛丽丝了

- Welcome! - Buon Natale. - 欢迎 - 圣诞快乐

Thank you for sharing your husband with me. 谢谢您和我分享您的丈夫

Thank you for helping him with the letters. 谢谢您帮他给我写信


本文标签: 博士 知道 先生 黑人 没有